Miami Mayor security detail

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Mayor @FrancisSuarez takes THREE police officers off the streets EVERY DAY to sit outside his empty house — making the city less safe. I hope @MiamiPD Chief @MoralesMiamiPD and city manager @Artnoriega5 investigate this abuse of taxpayer money and city resources. #BecauseMiami

https://twitter.com/billycorben/stat...390879241?s=21

Unregistered
    So sad, who does this guy think he is?

Unregistered
    Democrats…..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mayor @FrancisSuarez takes THREE police officers off the streets EVERY DAY to sit outside his empty house — making the city less safe. I hope @MiamiPD Chief @MoralesMiamiPD and city manager @Artnoriega5 investigate this abuse of taxpayer money and city resources. #BecauseMiami

Hahaja how naive can you be? Morales? Noriega? Really? welcome to the cuban mafia

Unregistered

It won't change. Morales needs the mayor's approval, to remain chief. They should make it an off-duty assignment, that would shut everybody up. Other mayor's had details, sitting outside their homes. Even the current mayor's daddy did, when he was mayor. Sometimes daddy mayor would bring out coffee or invite you in for breakfast.

Unregistered
    It won't change. Morales needs the mayor's approval, to remain chief. They should make it an off-duty assignment, that would shut everybody up. Other mayor's had details, sitting outside their homes. Even the current mayor's daddy did, when he was mayor. Sometimes daddy mayor would bring out coffee or invite you in for breakfast.
    So the safety of the residence is second to the mayors ego? Why not use all those specialized units. Instead of keeping patrol one body short.

Unregistered
    So the safety of the residence is second to the mayors ego? Why not use all those specialized units. Instead of keeping patrol one body short.
    Because patrol, is looked down upon. Special units will only get involved, if there is media attention, that's positive for them. Patrol will always get the sh!t assignments. Patrol, Sgt's will still expect you, to work. A few (may) help clear calls, that's rare. You get paid the same, if you answer a dozen calls a shift or a few. Most I'm learning are only making mandatory arrest or pumping up for court time, Making arrest. Just about every other month. I get the talking to about getting my stats up. Still haven't changed, but man have my B.S. reports skyrocketed. The other day 2 of our finer citizens, in the North had an argument about a d@mn cat, of all things. So, I spend a well wasted 2 hours writing a threat of violence report. Once review it will be printed and used a T.P. (sh!t paper) but I CYA myself. Lately your d@mn if you, d@mn if you don't.

I have a brother who (was a Lt) at Cleveland P.D. the city passed this "issue 24" which isn't good for police. Exp: If your investigated by I.A. and they are ready to come down with the finding. A Civilian review boards. (Made up of mostly blacks) can change the outcome of the investigation, even overrule I.A. and have you fired. Within a week of this passing, I know of 11 so far that left C.P.D. for other departments and the numbers are slowing going up. If this ever happens here?? Most would be given the finger of faith and let go. Question, is F&F included?