Another Officer resigned to go to Pines
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Another Officer resigned to go to Pines

When will it stop?!?!

Unregistered
    It’s not going to stop and I don’t blame any of them for leaving. This department is an unorganized mess. The chief calls squads up for meetings then gets offended And aggressive when people tell him the truth. Then you have his puppet and personal do nothing protector PA. Chiming in. I just laugh everyday at the circus.

Unregistered
    Being called to the castle to try to explain why he is the worst chief in 30 years is hilarious. He needs to retire. It’s embarrassing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When will it stop?!?!
    Lmao...who left for Pines? Yiu may want to get your facts straight....

Unregistered
    The only officer that has resigned is an idiot that stepped on his crank. Another black eye for the Agency.

Unregistered
    If the allegations are true he can “suck deeeeeze nuts”

Unregistered
    Where is the english teacher office cop to correct our spelling. Oh wait there was a shooting, probably hiding under the desk.

Unregistered
    Another shooting. But I am sure the 600 cops and 2am closure will stop this. NOT! An outside Chief and command staff. Or bring back Delucca. Anything is better than a clown that drives around like a mad man stopping the same homeless guy that has been here since he was hired.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another shooting. But I am sure the 600 cops and 2am closure will stop this. NOT! An outside Chief and command staff. Or bring back Delucca. Anything is better than a clown that drives around like a mad man stopping the same homeless guy that has been here since he was hired.
    Please stop comparing Rick with a Clown. A clown makes people smile, laugh and giggle. Rick makes people Mad, cry and miserable. just like 27 year veterans being forced to come in on Halloween. Yea! Halloween. The man has no idea what he is doing and the Manager is too busy taking pictures to realize how bad he is. #wakeupakina

Unregistered
    The Screaming Eagle needs to retire. The City is burning and he’s yelling at his Captains to make sure we are clean shaven.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast