Warnings

Thread: Warnings

Unregistered

Warnings

It feels so goooooood. People actually shake my hand now. No $ for the counties either. That 1.5 hr in copp savings will come back to haunt you. Whoever came up with it, can go out and write all the tickets in the world. I know my whole squad just switched to a warning giving squad. Work smart and dont fight the system. Keep your miserable 1.5 hrs in a time when all the agencies are taking care of their guys, FHP decides to take back from us. And the money saved goes to creating more lucrative positions in GHQ. Chief of this, chief of that, Lt Col of this Lt Col of that and so on. F u all GHQ, we the troops hate you all.

Unregistered
    I miss the old Patrol. The one where Troopers had integrity and did their job because it was their job. And they had to offset their court time because there was no COPP but no one complained about it because they were adults.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I miss the old Patrol. The one where Troopers had integrity and did their job because it was their job. And they had to offset their court time because there was no COPP but no one complained about it because they were adults.
    We still offset retard, 1.5 hrs

Get a wife or a life. The S.O goes up to 4 hrs, we go down to 1.5. Come on back if you miss it so much

Unregistered
    I also miss the old Patrol. No avl, 25 yrs to retire, no cameras, 40 hr week, no ride alongs, no computers filled with crap and no micromanagement. Whats not to like? Mention something the patrol has done in the benefit of the trooper the last 10 yrs, besides the uniform allowance. STFU

Unregistered
    We still offset retard, 1.5 hrs

Get a wife or a life. The S.O goes up to 4 hrs, we go down to 1.5. Come on back if you miss it so much
    You're getting PAID 1.5 hours for walking out to your car for a ten minute court case. That's not offsetting.

Unregistered
    I also miss the old Patrol. No avl, 25 yrs to retire, no cameras, 40 hr week, no ride alongs, no computers filled with crap and no micromanagement. Whats not to like? Mention something the patrol has done in the benefit of the trooper the last 10 yrs, besides the uniform allowance. STFU
    The Patrol itself is ten times better than it was 20 years ago. Unfortunately, the Troopers are not.

Unregistered
    The Patrol itself is ten times better than it was 20 years ago. Unfortunately, the Troopers are not.
    Patrol better? Omg 🤣. Stop watching tv shows. Get real. Plus remember you old folks had a step plan and made money. We dont make 💩. Walmart greeter makes more than us. I agree. Warnings here i come.

Unregistered
    Patrol better? Omg 🤣. Stop watching tv shows. Get real. Plus remember you old folks had a step plan and made money. We dont make 💩. Walmart greeter makes more than us. I agree. Warnings here i come.
    I'm not talking about the pay. I didn't have a step plan either.