Drew C. - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Drew C.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I love how Drew posts like he is someone else.....lol.... what a tool.
    I’m not drew your the only buthurt tool

Unregistered

Sure pal

Looks like Dave is having buyers remorse. He can’t wait to get rid of this problem. Problem is nobody wants this problem in their division. Everyone at the airport knows Drew is the problem and once the problem is gone everything will be fine. Drew, nobody wants you and the airport hates you. The only reason Alpha Green deputies talk to you is because they work for you. Once you’re gone they will all celebrate.
    Lmao, your conclusion is so damn stupid. The airport was a phenomenal mess before Drew ever got there. Everyone knows you guys are a unimaginable mess. So he isn’t what’s wrong with the airport. Knowing your command I would definitely start there Because that’s about as fake a group of people as BSO has to offer. The deputy’s know when their command is fake and doesn’t give two sh!ts about them. You see that’s why they are failing miserably out there. If Drew and the others are lucky enough to escape nothing will change at the airport. It will still be a mess until you get a real command and real leadership which isn’t in the near future. Airport is a huge disaster waiting to happen.

Unregistered
    The only person posting positive stuff about Drew is Drew. No way around it Drew. You were given a fresh start at the airport after your disastrous leadership in CI and you blew it.
    Worked with him for years. Hard worker and doesn’t tolerate shit from no one. Go to work and do your job then leave. That’s all he expects, it’s as simple as that. Stop being a lazy azz and dodge calls.

Unregistered
    Looks like Dave is having buyers remorse. He can’t wait to get rid of this problem. Problem is nobody wants this problem in their division. Everyone at the airport knows Drew is the problem and once the problem is gone everything will be fine. Drew, nobody wants you and the airport hates you. The only reason Alpha Green deputies talk to you is because they work for you. Once you’re gone they will all celebrate.
    Dude, please, the person who put Dave in charge of the airport is pizzed off at whoever sold them the bad batch of crack they were smoking when they picked him. That’s the only buyers remorse worth noting here.

Unregistered
    Worked with him for years. Hard worker and doesn’t tolerate shit from no one. Go to work and do your job then leave. That’s all he expects, it’s as simple as that. Stop being a lazy azz and dodge calls.
    Lol, ok Drew. Keep posting how great you are. Slither slither you snake

Unregistered
    Lol, ok Drew. Keep posting how great you are. Slither slither you snake
    Dude you’re so dumb. My name is not Drew. You guys don’t like it cuz everybody knows the airport is unsafe with you retards at the helm.

Unregistered
    Here’s a suggestion for the substandard airport command. Have that rat Lieutenant come back out there whining about tattoos some more. That should really motivate the troops! Dumbasses!

Unregistered
    Dude you’re so dumb. My name is not Drew. You guys don’t like it cuz everybody knows the airport is unsafe with you retards at the helm.
    The best example is the damn near daily brawls in the spirit terminal. You guys are so soft you aren’t sending the message that some behavior simply will not be tolerated. Videos of your deputies and Sgt’s talking baby talk to savages ripping up the airport. You guys look ridiculous. But you keep sending that message of weakness and see where that gets you!

Unregistered
    Ok Drew, I mean Lue, wink wink

Unregistered
    We all saw what schoffner posted. She sounded like a third grader posting that and then immediately Deleted her text. Lol She already took several spots that morning so Drew did the right thing by spreading the wealth to others. Drew gave that OT to an airport person. Shut your mouth you little ***** and stop with the lies. We all saw the texts.
    The problems theres no consistency. With other sgts its first to answer, first to get it. If an airport deputy is first to answer ,and she is, then it usually goes to first to speak up ,like Pennachio. If they didnt want to do it that wY than they need to make that clear to everyone. I woulda asked why too
    At least shes a worker and you cant blame the deputys who willing to work

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast