Stats game is back
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Stats game is back

So the D2 Captain (just one numbers guy) and Major are now watching your stats and challenging the number of traffic stops, arrests and QOL crap. No more are we worried about keeping each other safe and avoiding contacts and avoiding COVID.

However, it doesn't seem to matter for certain squads (run by females). Don't worry eventually that leader will get caught and lose everything.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So the D2 Captain (just one numbers guy) and Major are now watching your stats and challenging the number of traffic stops, arrests and QOL crap. No more are we worried about keeping each other safe and avoiding contacts and avoiding COVID.

However, it doesn't seem to matter for certain squads (run by females). Don't worry eventually that leader will get caught and lose everything.

Nothing wrong with accountability and see who’s working. I haven’t heard a word about stats. You're probably the same pu$$y who will cry about promotion picks and everything else.

Take a look in the mirror pal, and beg yourself to stop being a b!tch. (Probably won’t help).

Unregistered
    You may want to ask to see the email he sent your supervisor. He called for an end to meaningless stats… so you must be in a panic huh

Unregistered

Since when have we “avoided contacts?” Quit being a ***** and get out there and do police work. If you are out there working, the numbers will be there. If you’re not, the numbers will show that as well. Name another profession where you aren’t held accountable for productivity? Your shitty work ethic and lack of productivity is a clear correlation of our spike in violent crime.

I have a solution. Let’s identify the “call takers” like yourself and you can be on patrol squads where you only “respond” to calls. We can then take the extra officers and create more specialty squads: SAC, VCE, etc., with go-getters and they can fix the problem while you copy that delayed 38, 22 or 73. Then the “mean Captain and Major” will leave you alone. Soft ass mofo…

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3335985]Since when have we “avoided contacts?” Quit being a ***** and get out there and do police work. If you are out there working, the numbers will be there. If you’re not, the numbers will show that as well. Name another profession where you aren’t held accountable for productivity? Your shitty work ethic and lack of productivity is a clear correlation of our spike in violent crime.

I have a solution. Let’s identify the “call takers” like yourself and you can be on patrol squads where you only “respond” to calls. We can then take the extra officers and create more specialty squads: SAC, VCE, etc., with go-getters and they can fix the problem while you copy that delayed 38, 22 or 73. Then the “mean Captain and Major” will leave you alone. Soft ass mofo…[/

Now THAT is funny. Just what we need. More 72 payrolls running around with minimal supervision, chasing DWLS all night.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3335991]

Now THAT is funny. Just what we need. More 72 payrolls running around with minimal supervision, chasing DWLS all night.
    At least they aren’t scared of police work like you are.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3336020]

At least they aren’t scared of police work like you are.
    And we will all laugh when they come for you because you forgot to activate your IA camera or your report doesn’t exactly match what that perceive happened on your IA camera or when Andrew Warren comes for you cause we’ll policing is racist. I used to run and gun got into everything not anymore Call me lazy useless blah blah blah I don’t care but I will play the game do the occasional stop each day take my calls and go home. Welcome to policing 2021.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3336025]

And we will all laugh when they come for you because you forgot to activate your IA camera or your report doesn’t exactly match what that perceive happened on your IA camera or when Andrew Warren comes for you cause we’ll policing is racist. I used to run and gun got into everything not anymore Call me lazy useless blah blah blah I don’t care but I will play the game do the occasional stop each day take my calls and go home. Welcome to policing 2021.
    That’s fine. See my above solution. You were always mediocre at best, I’m sure.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3336029]

That’s fine. See my above solution. You were always mediocre at best, I’m sure.
    You dont know me and don’t know $hit. You would be wrong But now I play the game but you go be the hero. Good luck dumba$$.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3336054]

You dont know me and don’t know $hit. You would be wrong But now I play the game but you go be the hero. Good luck dumba$$.
    I want to make sure I understand what your tiny mind is saying… doing pointless building checks and “crime prevention activity” was not playing the game, being told to do meaningful traffic stops with no request for tickets and meaningful street checks IS playing the game, because Covid, which is below 3 percent and you don’t want to get a shot or wear a mask but to stay safe you can’t do the job you were hired to do. So the real front line workers must be the men and women “in contact” with people while they work at Winn Dixie or the places you go for
    your discount meals. Word is we are bidding for shifts this year, why don’t you bid back to where they don’t “play the game” and just sit car to car talking about how badass you were back in the day when cops were cops with your 47 payroll number the bid board should be wide open and Sergeants lined up outside begging you to choose them to grace with your work ethic for next year.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast