It sickens me to be a resident of Orange County and have to watch how our deputies are treated by a corrupt administration. First and foremost I am not employed by Orange County but have spent over 30 years in law enforcement and I know what a great job the Orange County deputies do every day to protect the community.

Jump back a couple years and John Mina decided to run for sheriff. Based on qualifications, in my opinion he was the clear choice for sheriff. I supported him financially and spoke to many in an effort to get him elected. I'll be the first to admit I was dead wrong in believing his promises to take care of the men and women who are truly the Orange County Sheriff's Office. What a pack of lies he told us about how he would be as sheriff. This guy is more concerned about his image then he is protecting the citizens of the county and the employees he overseas. Lets look at the incompetent boob who sits in the second in command position. Canty is a walking garbage can who puts his religious affiliations before what is lawful. I wonder why he had Jeremy DeWitte's arrest voided and how did the charging affidavit disappear? Why isn't FDLE looking at the clear case of tampering with evidence? The arrest of this police wannabe was legal and justified si there should have been no reason to squash it. Interesting how the state attorney's office was using the arrest as a reason to revoke his bond but Canty in all his glory decided it was unlawful. I hope the complaint is made against this joke of a law enforcement officer. This is the same guy who routinely hands out punishment and if you disagree you're threatened with termination. Hasn't several firings been ruled not justified and the deputy ordered back to work only to be denied by Mina? I guess he is ok with the lawsuits that will follow and the countless payouts that will be court ordered. For those Canty supporters you can attack me all day if you like, the facts remains tampering with evidence is still a felony. By the way, internal affairs Sgt Wall is a disgrace as an internal affairs investigator. Listening to his interview of Sgt Vidler was laughable as anyone with half a brain can hear the implied bias in his questioning but I guess he wants to be a Lieutenant pretty bad, wipe your knees off Wall, they are still dirty.

Orange County deputies you deserve more respect then you currently being given. I am not politicking for any future sheriff's candidate but I am hoping you all are given the respect you deserve. Just know there are plenty in the community not fooled by this administration and we support the men and women of the sheriff's office.