Must respond!

Thread: Must respond!

Unregistered

Must respond!

So let me guess, minimum staffing requirements for the holidays again? Just in case we get a 911 call or something? Never know when another agency might call us up… oh wait.

Unregistered
    Aren’t we at minimum staffing already? We have districts with one agent and soen districts that are 75% down.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So let me guess, minimum staffing requirements for the holidays again? Just in case we get a 911 call or something? Never know when another agency might call us up… oh wait.
    Listen up Corkie TCO hates us and airing your frustrations here only encourages them to keep making it worse for us.

Unregistered
    Aren’t we at minimum staffing already? We have districts with one agent and soen districts that are 75% down.
    This is a valid point…

Unregistered
    Listen up Corkie TCO hates us and airing your frustrations here only encourages them to keep making it worse for us.
    Eh, maybe. Sure the Chief reads it all. Sure he might create new twisted ways to impose things. Honestly, morale really can’t go any lower. Either roll eyes and deal with it or leave. A lot of folks taking option B.

Unregistered
    Eh, maybe. Sure the Chief reads it all. Sure he might create new twisted ways to impose things. Honestly, morale really can’t go any lower. Either roll eyes and deal with it or leave. A lot of folks taking option B.
    Fact, a lot of folks taking option B. I’m not sure how you boost morale while obtaining whatever goals they have, but they haven’t figured it out yet. Or tried very hard.