Resend ballots without members names and addresses
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Resend ballots without members names and addresses

What brain surgeon thought it was a good idea to print members name and addresses on the ballot envelopes?
    Do yourselves a favor and redo the ballots.

Just ask Bert Perez why he no longer wishes to partake in the PBA. He said it was the biggest joke he had ever witnessed.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What brain surgeon thought it was a good idea to print members name and addresses on the ballot envelopes?
    Do yourselves a favor and redo the ballots.

Just ask Bert Perez why he no longer wishes to partake in the PBA. He said it was the biggest joke he had ever witnessed.
    Great idea. It only took Steadman 30 years to figure this stuff out.

Unregistered
    Great idea. It only took Steadman 30 years to figure this stuff out.
    Shocker. Another PBA smear post. Jesus Christ when can we discuss something that will benefit us? The unions are important. We get it! But like Bidden says “Common man!”

Unregistered
    Facts are not smear Steadman. Just start doing things correctly, honestly man

Unregistered
    Just do like plea and don’t have any elections. Dan retired since 2007 and never any elections. Has a roller derby woman as the vp that was never in law enforcement.
    Dan is just sucking down the money and only reps Virginia gardens with 20 officers.

Unregistered
    Just do like plea and don’t have any elections. Dan retired since 2007 and never any elections. Has a roller derby woman as the vp that was never in law enforcement.
    Dan is just sucking down the money and only reps Virginia gardens with 20 officers.
    That’s next I suppose. Instead of accepting responsibility a d trying to fix it you create excuses and ALWAYS point the finger elsewhere. That quality alone will keep you from being a true leader Steadman. You have other issues but this one alone is a problem for you.

Unregistered
    And your sucking down $180k, plus, plus, plus from the PBA Steadman, and for doing nothing. And you collect another 100k from the county fir doing nothing. You should be the last person to bring that topic up dude.

Unregistered

I have a question

How is it that a person that lives in the Orlando area eligible to run for the PBA board?

Unregistered
    It’s a joke just like the clowns that run the place. There’s an envelope with huge “secret ballot” written on it but you have to place it in an envelope with your name and address.
    Piss on my leg if you want but then don’t tell me it’s raining.

Unregistered
    Secret ballot my a$$.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast