Pat
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pat

Unregistered

Pat

I had covid back in beginning of this year. Am I the only one dreading the PAT test this year? I am still having a hard time huffing and puffing. It does not keep me from doing my job. I have been back on the road since March and been with this department almost 11 hrs. Why do we even still have to do this test? What has accreditation gotten us that is worth worrying over this keeping us in our jobs when we can still do them? Just courious.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I had covid back in beginning of this year. Am I the only one dreading the PAT test this year? I am still having a hard time huffing and puffing. It does not keep me from doing my job. I have been back on the road since March and been with this department almost 11 hrs. Why do we even still have to do this test? What has accreditation gotten us that is worth worrying over this keeping us in our jobs when we can still do them? Just courious.
    You'll do it and like it. Period.

Unregistered
    This is why it is so important to stay in shape. If you stay in shape you don't need to worry about the child's playground obstacle course no matter if you got the sniffles or not.

Unregistered
    This is why it is so important to stay in shape. If you stay in shape you don't need to worry about the child's playground obstacle course no matter if you got the sniffles or not.
    Having the sniffles and Covid pneumonia are way two different animals, asswipe. Brown nosing scum fuk

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3332933]Having the sniffles and Covid pneumonia are way two different animals, asswipe. Brown nosing scum fuk[/QUOTE

Lighten up Francis.

Unregistered
    Having the sniffles and Covid pneumonia are way two different animals, asswipe. Brown nosing scum fuk
    Well if you are such a kitty cat that you are crying about having COVID six to nine months ago and still are to weak to complete it without difficulties maybe you should find another line of work you female dog. If it makes you feel better I’ll give you my left over minutes to add to your completion time. If you are scared of the PAT course what are you going to do when you have to run or fight on the job? Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow. I translated it so you could read it in your natural tongue

Unregistered
    Well if you are such a kitty cat that you are crying about having COVID six to nine months ago and still are to weak to complete it without difficulties maybe you should find another line of work you female dog. If it makes you feel better I’ll give you my left over minutes to add to your completion time. If you are scared of the PAT course what are you going to do when you have to run or fight on the job? Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow. I translated it so you could read it in your natural tongue
    You need to grow up, pu%%y

Unregistered
    You need to grow up, pu%%y
    Look at he the pot calling the kettle black.

Unregistered
    Speaking of a tongues, analingus is funky. If you going to insult some, don't use coy innuendos. Just call it as you see it. Don't be a pu$$y, Cat.

Unregistered
    Who s Pat?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast