Morale booster - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Morale booster

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is what these young idiots worry about. You forgot the vest and four guns to carry also. How about pay raise, medical benefits, long term health care. If you want a beard and tattoos showing take a step down and go work for a city or county agency. FHP had always proud it self on dress code and well groom. That’s why we stand out over all other agencies in the state
    “Step down” and go local? You do realize most local agencies pay almost double what FHP pays in S.FL right!? FHP doesn’t stand out on ANYTHING. Those pink uniforms are a disgrace, and most troopers wearing them now look like a a busted can of biscuits. Lol!

Unregistered
    My wife makes me wear a chastity device when I'm on duty. She calls it a moral booster, and says its akin to morale. Just makes noises when I walk though.

Unregistered
    Majority of you guys already look like garbage in uniform to begin with. Not having a grooming policy would make it worse.

Sorry, but if you think not shaving will boost your morale, you’re in for a reality check.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12