Morale booster
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Morale booster

Unregistered

Morale booster

Are we going to be the last agency in the state to allow facial hair? I know it seems petty, but it could be a big morale booster for many people. How can we push this idea a little more?

Unregistered
    Are you kidding me? We have quite a few female troopers with more of a mustache than me.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you kidding me? We have quite a few female troopers with more of a mustache than me.
    Sounds like an issue for the boys that never hit puberty.

Unregistered
    Are we going to be the last agency in the state to allow facial hair? I know it seems petty, but it could be a big morale booster for many people. How can we push this idea a little more?
    Stupid thread. There are plenty of agencies that don’t allow facial hair. Get out from underneath the tock. Facial hairs doesn’t boost my morale a pay raise does. It lools very unprofessional. If you don’t like it, you can always leave. Bye.. this is what we hires nowadays. Little *****es. Worrying about facial hairs. There’s always one PHUCKING idiot and tag you are it. You won for the lost stupidest thread on leo affairs history. You will always have your thugs on uniform doing all kinds of stupidity. Growing a beard and putting braids, letting it go past their stomach or something stupid. LEAVE to an agency that allow facial hairs. Bye felicia

Unregistered
    And this is all you have to worry about? How about worrying that your court time just got reduced to 1.5 hrs for your time off. Maybe concentrate on how to write more warnings instead of who has a mustache. Idiots

Unregistered
    Hats, tattoos, and beards?

Unregistered
    Hats, tattoos, and beards?
    This is what these young idiots worry about. You forgot the vest and four guns to carry also. How about pay raise, medical benefits, long term health care. If you want a beard and tattoos showing take a step down and go work for a city or county agency. FHP had always proud it self on dress code and well groom. That’s why we stand out over all other agencies in the state

Unregistered
    This is what these young idiots worry about. You forgot the vest and four guns to carry also. How about pay raise, medical benefits, long term health care. If you want a beard and tattoos showing take a step down and go work for a city or county agency. FHP had always proud it self on dress code and well groom. That’s why we stand out over all other agencies in the state
    Well said. I hope for a nice raise so we can get rid of these idiots. Want to have a beard, tattoos and stupid haircuts? I heard Walmart is hiring. Go overthere. I rather keep the status quo and look professional. This is all we hired nowadays. Mommy and daddy’s babies. Bunch of men with clits.

Unregistered
    Well said. I hope for a nice raise so we can get rid of these idiots. Want to have a beard, tattoos and stupid haircuts? I heard Walmart is hiring. Go overthere. I rather keep the status quo and look professional. This is all we hired nowadays. Mommy and daddy’s babies. Bunch of men with clits.
    What’s next with the clowns If you give in they will want gold teeth, green hair and those big door knocker earrings. FHP should always maintain high standards. I don’t give a damn about the local agencies. We represent the State of Florida not some liberal city or county.

Unregistered
    County deputy here. We relaxed our grooming standards and look like garbage. FHP has always been an example for others. Once you relax the standards you cannot go back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast