We call for Velazquez to be relieved of duty - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And you think Fuentes isn’t going to have his own crew ? Your in for a rude awakening. I do not doubt what you say, yes they are all worthless pieces of shit. But after the honeymoon stage so will the next group of clowns.
    Yeah you’re probably right who knows probably this good for nothing Fuentes might be the next chief but habits and character define a cop and that piece of human being could be anything but a cop and I’m sure that if he’s the next guy to lead us then nothing will change … you will still have dealerman/hooters predator Ernie Gutierrez, manny Rodriguez, trash looking ass Llanes and probably GIO would be a commander too a guy that hasn’t done police work on his entire career so yeah probably a another bunch of clown to keep the embarrassment going for another couple of years …. Just think about this .. Fuentes dude bruh this punk has more hours on caso cerrado as a clown than as a cop … just imagine saying with pride your chief is a former Hialeah type of shit show called caso cerrado sapingo face just with that dumb face is embarrassing… and look at his possible command staff look at Llanes I don’t know how that guy come out in uniform like that looking like a bag of shit … look at Ernie another clown acomplejado cause no hoe say yes to him u less he gives them a car and pays for en efficiency so another 54 kid can hit on the hoe so sad ! … then Manny Rodrigues “the nice guy” but tremendo HP well you know all this too so so sad just to think this caso cerrado clown could and might be our next “guy”. GOD help this Department

Unregistered
    Yeah you’re probably right who knows probably this good for nothing Fuentes might be the next chief but habits and character define a cop and that piece of human being could be anything but a cop and I’m sure that if he’s the next guy to lead us then nothing will change … you will still have dealerman/hooters predator Ernie Gutierrez, manny Rodriguez, trash looking ass Llanes and probably GIO would be a commander too a guy that hasn’t done police work on his entire career so yeah probably a another bunch of clown to keep the embarrassment going for another couple of years …. Just think about this .. Fuentes dude bruh this punk has more hours on caso cerrado as a clown than as a cop … just imagine saying with pride your chief is a former Hialeah type of shit show called caso cerrado sapingo face just with that dumb face is embarrassing… and look at his possible command staff look at Llanes I don’t know how that guy come out in uniform like that looking like a bag of shit … look at Ernie another clown acomplejado cause no hoe say yes to him u less he gives them a car and pays for en efficiency so another 54 kid can hit on the hoe so sad ! … then Manny Rodrigues “the nice guy” but tremendo HP well you know all this too so so sad just to think this caso cerrado clown could and might be our next “guy”. GOD help this Department
    Velazquez aint going nowhere. Neither mayoral candidate is talking about the police department scandals.

Unregistered
    santeria high priest el jeffe will be calling upon the orishas and offering them animal sacrifices to place a curse on the originator of this thread.
    **** that shit so anormal just look at all the people SV ****ed with before … all of them Santeros and paleros even worst and still got shit … **** that Santeria shit el pingon mío me lo paso por any bábalao o palero bunch of sorry ass hoes SV is there cause of Carlos that’s it and Carlos is a piece of shit but surrounded by people with brains that aren’t called Hernandez or Rodriguez just look it up .. backed up by a firm of brain at least that guy was smart and invested on his corrupt shit that’s what happened to SV and it’s called Carlos Hernandez so sapingo get that **** out of here with that Santeria shit look at the majority of those sorry ass losers so do yourself a favor and 07 that post bro. … signed by me paso por el pingon alos babalaos y paleros

Unregistered
    Velazquez aint going nowhere. Neither mayoral candidate is talking about the police department scandals.
    Hubert bruh go to sleep clown

Unregistered
    **** that shit so anormal just look at all the people SV ****ed with before … all of them Santeros and paleros even worst and still got shit … **** that Santeria shit el pingon mío me lo paso por any bábalao o palero bunch of sorry ass hoes SV is there cause of Carlos that’s it and Carlos is a piece of shit but surrounded by people with brains that aren’t called Hernandez or Rodriguez just look it up .. backed up by a firm of brain at least that guy was smart and invested on his corrupt shit that’s what happened to SV and it’s called Carlos Hernandez so sapingo get that **** out of here with that Santeria shit look at the majority of those sorry ass losers so do yourself a favor and 07 that post bro. … signed by me paso por el pingon alos babalaos y paleros
    Sorry pal, Serio has had 3 days to cast his curse. Santeria...it's what he does. Everyone knows this.

Unregistered
    First order of business

Sergio Velazquez

Full circle shall we?

See you soon!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12