We call for Velazquez to be relieved of duty
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

We call for Velazquez to be relieved of duty

For years SV would hold any Sgt and Lt responsible when an officer violated policy. Immediately they would become the subject of an IA and at times if he felt you should have been there or plainly did not like you, you would receive a reprimand and or suspension for something someone else did.

Amador was obviously stealing money in 2020 and we haven’t even looked at 2019 or 2018. Amador works directly for you and only answers to you Velazquez. How could you as a such a perfect leader with absolutely no flaws let this slip by? Will you say she forged all your signatures on her ot slips? Could it be possible Amador gives you a kick back? She will crack you know, she will spill it all out. Its a matter of time!

The temporary Commanders, Lt’s, Sgt’s and Officers are calling for you to be relieved of your duty and become a subject of this criminal IA investigation. Its only fair, right Velazquez? You have done it to your supervisors for just administrative issues. This here is criminal, at least im sure you yourself think so since you kicked her out of your office and relieved her. Don’t bother having your so called IA investigate it and quickly close it before you get kicked out. (Thats right, you will be getting kicked out).

The department is fed up with your double standards. You have hurt many and we have lost great employees all because of you.

Hialeah will rise again, there are a few left that will make sure of that.

PS: Velazquez you know very well Amador will be the least of your worries, but lets start there and work our way around, full circle shall we?

Unregistered
    Dude, you are going to piss Velasquez off and he will show up at your house in the middle of the night and set your vehicle on fire. Don't believe me? Here he is, right on video!
    FDLE video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhuAZQmmmTg

Unregistered
    Amador was overpaid by at least $100,000.

Unregistered
    SV is a piece of garbage!! It’s do as I say and not as I do. It’s been this way for the last 12 years. Any Sgt would have been relived of duty if an officer under his supervision would be accused of what Madelyne is accused of. He’s the most delinquent sworn officer in the Dept. Don’t worry all his time is coming to an end soon. FINALLY!!!!!

Unregistered

Poisonous Flowers

🌺🌸🌹🌷💐

Thread:*🌺🌸🌹🌷💐

I know the truth*said:11-03-2020*10:28 PM

Thugs

So was Raleigh back in the day. Those who knew him wondered how he became a cop. I guess his connection with judges helped.

Only in Miami!

*Unregistered*said:11-06-2020*04:00 PM

*Originally Posted by*Unregistered*

Your son is a criminal thug. I wonder where he learned it from? You know how the old saying goes. The 🍎 doesn’t fall far from the 🌳.

Bal Harbour, look into the background of your chief. Look at his criminal past.

*Unregistered*said:11-14-2020*10:56

I have more info on his now expunged/sealed record. Hope he disclosed that? Do you want me to send it to your elected officials. Come on, DARE ME.

Hell, I double dare you, show the village clowns who he really is!!

*The Bal Harbour city manager is now doing some serious damage control because he vouched for this criminal for Chief of police without doing his due diligence first. JG didn't know RF was arrested twice by the Miami-Dade Police Department. Once for the drive-by shooting of a drug dealer competitor that was then plowing his now wife as he left her place and another time when he broke into his 33's residence as she told RF to leave. Yes RF was a drug dealer back in the day that was held for 22 hours by the Miami-Dade Police Department as a person of interest in a homicide. Yes the very department RF helped get his thug son into arrested the father and the son. JG was trying to make history in Bal Harbour and boy did he! He is the first city manager to hire the biggest POS that should have never been allowed to wear the uniform. RF doesn't play fair with races that are not his own, but you can only hide behind the color of your skin for so long. Let's see what JG is going to do when his residents start getting anonymous letters in the mail with RF's criminal information, what he did to LA in Hialeah along with a host of other criminal activities. The sad part is that MO, MDR, ME, and OA knew that RF was a criminal and covered it up during the background check for Bal Harbour. If JG is as smart as people say, he would cut the cancer out and do right by the residents of Bal Harbour and the men and women of the police department.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    SV is a piece of garbage!! It’s do as I say and not as I do. It’s been this way for the last 12 years. Any Sgt would have been relived of duty if an officer under his supervision would be accused of what Madelyne is accused of. He’s the most delinquent sworn officer in the Dept. Don’t worry all his time is coming to an end soon. FINALLY!!!!!
    Same as Manny Rodriguez , Hubert Ruiz, Manny Montalvo, Ernesto Mr hooters Gutierrez, papa rellena Villa, Mr tiza Bello, Mr double dipping Llanes. SV had a team and these piece of shit above are the ones that facilitate all the damage made to many officers, Sgts and LTs . KARMA WILL COME FOR ALL OF YOU! Sooner or later

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Same as Manny Rodriguez , Hubert Ruiz, Manny Montalvo, Ernesto Mr hooters Gutierrez, papa rellena Villa, Mr tiza Bello, Mr double dipping Llanes. SV had a team and these piece of shit above are the ones that facilitate all the damage made to many officers, Sgts and LTs . KARMA WILL COME FOR ALL OF YOU! Sooner or later
    And you think Fuentes isn’t going to have his own crew ? Your in for a rude awakening. I do not doubt what you say, yes they are all worthless pieces of shit. But after the honeymoon stage so will the next group of clowns.

Unregistered
    Whatever happen to la kitty kitty? Is he still out? Wonder if she's part of the crew.

Unregistered
    Velazquez got away with arson even thought has was seen on video doing it (see video on post #2), he allowed Menocal to rape the women and minors of Hialeah for 4 years after the victims started coming forward - he even spiked the investigation and called the victims liars, he imposed a traffic ticket quota and repeatedly lied to the citizens about it's existence, he along with Hernandez and Menocal were shaking down strip clubs, and he used public funds for his own benefit.
    And guess what? He is still there. And neither mayoral candidate wants to bring up SV on the campaign trail. Bottom line is SV isn't going anywhere. Get used to it.

Unregistered
    santeria high priest el jeffe will be calling upon the orishas and offering them animal sacrifices to place a curse on the originator of this thread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast