New Club Space Recruitment Video! What a Circus 🎪
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

New Club Space Recruitment Video! What a Circus 🎪

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CVff0EW...dium=copy_link

Nick ! This got to be one of the most embarrassing police recruitment video I have ever seen. Keep it professional man. This is not a joke!! It’s not always fun and games, driving on a boat and helicopter. It’s either a beautiful city or a war zone looking for dangerous suspects.

I can tell that the people they interviewed didn’t come in contact with Capt Ortiz.

Unregistered
    Sailor, let me give you a little recruitment advice.

Submarine airborne OOHRAH.

https://youtu.be/W7ZvjvbU7xo

Unregistered
    No joke just had a guy that sounded like he is straight off the boat tell me “ oye, estoy pa eso, voy aplicar asere” asking me if they will hire a 40 year old.

Who are we trying to recruit? This video should be played at the Calle Ocho festival because that who you are going to attract

Unregistered
    spoken like a true old fart who doesn't know the new way of reachout to the masses

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    spoken like a true old fart who doesn't know the new way of reachout to the masses
    Papo is this a game??? Jumping up and down on a spinning table is unacceptable for a recruitment video.

Unregistered
    No wonder this place is so screwed up clowns trying to attract more clowns to hire. How about some dignity and commitment to service and some professionalism.

Unregistered
    That recruitment video is a disgrace. Who are you trying to recruit? Thugs, gang bangers, night club ecstasy users. The DJ cop with a BEARD is an abomination to law enforcement . Anything to get out of working the streets, who cleared this video for release? The WOKE BLM fired chief or the Fat Political Pandering SLOB?

You think the citizens and Public are going to respect the department with this joke of a recruitment video. You are under paid as it is, this garbage will not help your cause.

Fat slobs in disheveled uniforms and woke cops with beards for the most part. What a disaster the department has become!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That recruitment video is a disgrace. Who are you trying to recruit? Thugs, gang bangers, nightclub ecstasy users. The DJ cop with a BEARD is an abomination to law enforcement. Anything to get out of working the streets; who cleared this video for release? The WOKE BLM fired chief or the Fat Political Pandering SLOB?

You think the citizens and Public are going to respect the department with this joke of a recruitment video. You are underpaid as it is; this garbage will not help your cause.

Fat slobs in disheveled uniforms and woke cops with beards for the most part. What a disaster the department has become!
    On Twitter, "Pumbaa" wrote: "sign me up!" As if his morbidly obese body could climb one flight of stairs. The video is "hip" designed to attract generation z candidates; the problem with them is their lack of commitment to a calling and their false entitlement mindset.

Unregistered
    I was going to apply, until I saw the video. Pretty sad it takes stupidity now to hire future Police Officers.

Unregistered

Good job, Nick

Nick did a great job! That is an awesome recruitment video. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong! I guarantee even other agencies are envious of the recruitment video.
    Keep it up, Nick. You know what people like.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast