Where to file complaint on Captain Ortiz - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cell phone video is worth a thousand words in the times we are living. If Ortiz did not have problems before he certainly does now. Why would he pull over a guy so far outside his jurisdiction knowing that everyone has a camera on their phones that guy has seriously lost it.
    News Flash....All Certified Police Officers are certified in the State of Florida. Stop with the BS

Unregistered
    He pulled me over once in homestead and when I saw he was a miami cop he smirked. Good luck with making up complaints

Unregistered
    About 5 months ago I was pulled over by who I now know was “Captain” Ortiz on the Palmetto by SW 8 Street completely outside of his jurisdiction. He got out of a SUV and approached my window then asked for my drivers license. When I saw his uniform I said “city of Miami” because even as a civilian I knew he could not pull me over where we were as I though it was a Miami-Dade police officer pulling me over. His response was to smirk at me then say get out of here before handing me my license and walking away. As I have been informed now of what a scumbag this guy is I would like to file an official complaint on him, so how would I got about doing so 5 months after the incident?
    Hmmm. To show how FAKE this post is, a citizen would Google city of miami police or internal affairs, not ask on leoaffairs.

Edwin I heard the city is ready to dismiss your lawsuit mr coward

Unregistered
    I have a video of Ortiz waking back to his SUV then I filmed him driving away and continued filming u til I got to the Dolphin expressway on ramp sign to have evidence of our location outside of his jurisdiction. I was going to file a complaint then but got over it by the end of my work day. However now knowing what a POS he is and having cell phone video evidence on him I would like to proceed with the complaint. Do I go to IA or the citizen panel?’
    Go to the CIP. Any case they process will always end up in IA anyway, but CIP does a better job than our IA.

Unregistered
    Javi how does it feel ?

Unregistered
    News Flash....All Certified Police Officers are certified in the State of Florida. Stop with the BS
    So an independent graduate of the academy that passed the state is a certified officer can he go around making arrests all over Florida??? Of course not you retard, they can only enforce the law within the jurisdiction they are a sworn officer for unless it is a violent felony which I doubt some random guy driving down the Palmetto who was let go moments after the stop was committing.

Unregistered
    Javi how does it feel ?
    Kind of hard to sit down with all those ****s in my ass but I’ll be ok

Unregistered
    Kind of hard to sit down with all those ****s in my ass but I’ll be ok
    Are you saying that you will be ok because you are used to having all of those dix in your ass?

Unregistered
    Are you saying that you will be ok because you are used to having all of those dix in your ass?
    No because I’m connected and will come out of this untouched

Unregistered
    I have a video of Ortiz waking back to his SUV then I filmed him driving away and continued filming u til I got to the Dolphin expressway on ramp sign to have evidence of our location outside of his jurisdiction. I was going to file a complaint then but got over it by the end of my work day. However now knowing what a POS he is and having cell phone video evidence on him I would like to proceed with the complaint. Do I go to IA or the citizen panel?’
    You can go to both. Maybe one would keep the other in check. CIP, has no power, they have it easier going to the media, then here. The history of the department and most investigators isn't good. If it's out in the open they can't put it on the back burner as they have done in the pass. If you can call enough attention to this place, city hall and staff will fold under pressure. City Hall near election times (only) will do a song and dance, that we are cleaning up the department but they will place people they can control and get the outcome they are looking for. Any outside Chief, has a uphill battle and it's pretty much a lose-lose situation for them. They have to learn to play ball, city halls way. The fired chief learned that to late, he did bring upon himself some of his troubles but I don't think enough to fire him, so soon after the appointment.

City wanted a shake up in the department but not all the ones getting moved. You can't expect a new person to come in and make changes, others will cry over and those at city hall, have there pets. Morales, in my opinion isn't top cop (chief) material. Only 1 out of the 3 is but you have favorites and if the other got it it would be claimed his daddy paid for the position by favors. The other, sad but a token appointment. She means well but I think she's in over her head.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast