federal prison visitor Log! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    So is this an actual written rule that you can not visit friends or family in prison ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So is this an actual written rule that you can not visit friends or family in prison ?
    It’s a DO that you cannot Associate with convicted felons so if you’re visiting someone in prison then that means they are convicted and it also means that you’re violating the DOs and therefore you will be at home with captain comepinga the rat whortiz!!! I hope this answered your question. You’re welcome

Unregistered
    It’s a DO that you cannot Associate with convicted felons so if you’re visiting someone in prison then that means they are convicted and it also means that you’re violating the DOs and therefore you will be at home with captain comepinga the rat whortiz!!! I hope this answered your question. You’re welcome
    ? So if anyone in my family gets convicted I'm, as department policy to wash my hands of them? Have nothing to do with them till I retire or even then if I want to keep collecting my pension? That's a load of horsesh!t! My brother was convicted by the Feds for civil rights and violation under the color of authority. Your telling me I can't go to Coleman Correctional facility on the other coast of Florida to see him from time to time? Well to fu@king bad, I have and will continue to do so. What he's done has nothing to do with me, this place or anything I'm connected too. He's family!

Unregistered
    ? So if anyone in my family gets convicted I'm, as department policy to wash my hands of them? Have nothing to do with them till I retire or even then if I want to keep collecting my pension? That's a load of horsesh!t! My brother was convicted by the Feds for civil rights and violation under the color of authority. Your telling me I can't go to Coleman Correctional facility on the other coast of Florida to see him from time to time? Well to fu@king bad, I have and will continue to do so. What he's done has nothing to do with me, this place or anything I'm connected too. He's family!

He is also a "Convicted Felon" and you may not associate with him, per DO.

Unregistered
    Who knows ask tommy

Unregistered
    Nope u can’t. After you retired you can do what ever you want. You can even serve time with your brother if you commit the crime after retire you won’t lose your pension. Now if I were you I’ll keep a low profile when you go visit your brother. If someone drops an anonymous letter u are f..ked!

Unregistered

Pero that's not true

Nope u can’t. After you retired you can do what ever you want. You can even serve time with your brother if you commit the crime after retire you won’t lose your pension. Now if I were you I’ll keep a low profile when you go visit your brother. If someone drops an anonymous letter u are f..ked!
    So why did papo get promoted? For his quality work ethics? That fat pig morales always visited Raul in Federal prison and tge city rewards him? They ain't even blood. #cubanmafia #mpdcorruption

Unregistered
    So why did papo get promoted? For his quality work ethics? That fat pig morales always visited Raul in Federal prison and tge city rewards him? They ain't even blood. #cubanmafia #mpdcorruption
    Ortiz this is the best you can do? You are done buddy no matter how many prison logs you pull or jail calls or whatever dirt you have. Is over buddy you will never wear our uniform again you’re a disgrace. Not even acevedo comes close to be such a pos like you.

Unregistered
    Papo try sniffing the trash cans and look for recipes! Round up your cactus gang

Unregistered
    Ortiz this is the best you can do? You are done buddy no matter how many prison logs you pull or jail calls or whatever dirt you have. Is over buddy you will never wear our uniform again you’re a disgrace. Not even acevedo comes close to be such a pos like you.
    I think this was stated before, not ever wearing a uniform again and he has. I wouldn't count Ortiz out just yet. Not that is wouldn't be a good thing to see him gone. I think Ortiz, used up all his favors or those he had things on, it no longer matter. One would think if you come off a L O N G ROD, you would get your sh!t tight. Cause you know, since you beat them, all bets are off and the department will come after you with everything they have. Most don't understand that, they believe. I won, so kiss my azz and do as they please or have been. Ortiz, faith will play out, not to his advantage's cause of the bad media and nearing election time. People want a honest and fair police department and those running will use that to gain your vote but will lose it later when they fail to follow thru on promises.

Part of Ortiz's problem stems from mental health issues and from the department. If you let a person get away with what he has, cause you want him to swing votes your way or getting a issue passed, that doesn't serve the cops well, he was your man. You created a problem, now you can't control it! Blame and finger pointing (not the middle finger at me) will be done. I.A. saying it's one of the former chief's, staff saying not me, it was ??? City hall blaming everyone but themselves. The system failed not only the community but each one of us, in one way or another. When a cop does bad, people see it as all cops who wear the same uniform as who done it. Cops make great news stories and the media will play it for all it's worth for ratings. If Ortiz was smart and I know he is. He would read the writing on the wall and go out 2/3's for mental health reasons. If fired, you career options are very limited. I've know of 1 guy from the late 80's that the department wanted gone and they had him, he was able to go out just before being fired for mental reasons. The city lost in court when they tried not to let him go on medical and it ended up costing them a extra 250k on top of him life long 2/3's medical. Some people are just not meant for this type of worth and all the signs were and are there Ortiz is one of them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast