Fast track to promotions?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Fast track to promotions?

Newbie here but not new to law enforcement. What is the catch to get on the fast track to promotions? Who are the key people to get to know? What's the best way to get exposure? The deputy pay does not cut it for me.

Unregistered
    Big breasts, swallow and tight azz is good start.

Unregistered
    Have your dad donate to the Sheriff's election fund. It will get you three stripes. Not sure what it will take for a gold bar or higher.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Have your dad donate to the Sheriff's election fund. It will get you three stripes. Not sure what it will take for a gold bar or higher.
    Maybe you should just keep your mouth shut, do your job, and maybe one day you’ll get your chance. But I doubt it, you sound like a dumb jealous tool.

Unregistered
    Maybe you should just keep your mouth shut, do your job, and maybe one day you’ll get your chance. But I doubt it, you sound like a dumb jealous tool.
    Sadly no. Even Giles got promoted. There is hope for all.

Unregistered
    And the CAP female. She won’t be in patrol long

Unregistered
    Its been an observation of mine that taking tests doesn’t matter because some have not and we’re promoted. What exactly is at the “Needs-of the Sheriff?? So being on a promotion list doesn’t matter as long as the Sheriff waives the test and promotes you anyway. Or the test score is terrible low but pronations are done do to affirmative action. So don’t act like promotions and transfers are all by the book.

Unregistered
    My question is which rank has some influence with the decision makers who promote? My Lieutenant, Captain, Major, etc. ? Who is a good person to know and market myself to help with the promotional process?

Unregistered
    Well dont you sound like a real piece of work. Go back and hide behind that building where you think nobody sees you!

Unregistered
    I was able to get my stripes without a donation so not jealous at all. Thanks for chiming in KW.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast