Ortiz the little pu@&y nerd at school - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    This man has given us a black eye for years. Pos! Thank u Morales

Unregistered
    Now we know why Captain Ortiz has been so abusive towards our citizens and residents throughout his tenure here in the City of Miami police department. He was allegedly abused as a private school student by his peers. He was bullied as a student in an all boy school. Allegedly he has PTSD and the city has failed to recognize it and has allowed for him to abuse and victimized numerous innocent citizens. Ortiz has expressed his deep emotions and negatively taken it out against persons he was supposed to serve and protect. City of Miami leaders failed him and mostly have failed the public. We ask for Ortiz and all of those who covered up for him, to be terminated immediately. We cannot afford for another innocent employee or citizen to suffer at the hands of this unpredictable individual.

Unregistered
    People look alike. He look like someone that attended Belen Elementary School.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    “It seems the City of Miami Police Department has a culture of corruption that exceeds all other police departments.“

US Federal Court Judge Robert Scola

“Javi is a bad cop protected by bad leaders,” adds Douglas. “You can say it’s a bad system. The system itself is broken. But at some point, you have managers and leadership above him who are supposed to tame that, to address that.”

Unregistered
    “Javi is a bad cop protected by bad leaders,” adds Douglas. “You can say it’s a bad system. The system itself is broken. But at some point, you have managers and leadership above him who are supposed to tame that, to address that.”
    Stop bashing Ortiz cowards

Unregistered
    Coward? Coward is him that beats up innocent men and women. Watch now that he doesn’t have a badge and gun let’s see how tough he is. Your day has come. You don’t belong in police work.

Unregistered
    He is the Coward for abusing his powers and being vindictive towards other members who have done nothing other than stand up to his lies and abusive behavior.

Unregistered
    Growing up, classmates recall, Ortiz was more of a victim than a bully.

“He was a very quiet kid, lanky and kind of goofy,” recalls one classmate who graduated with Ortiz in 1997. “He got picked on a lot. It’s an all-boys school and there’s this juvenile testosterone — so kids would flick him in the head or loosen his tie.”

“I would never have imagined that the Javier Ortiz who was so vulnerable and quiet has turned into this.”

—A BELEN JESUIT PREPARATORY SCHOOL CLASSMATE OF ORTIZ

“There was this kid I knew who was quiet, almost seemed too sweet, didn’t talk too much, head down,” he said, describing Ortiz. “And then, when I encountered him years later, I was like, ‘Man, this guy?’ I would never have imagined that the Javier Ortiz who was so vulnerable and quiet has turned into this. It’s completely disjointed from the Javier Ortiz that I knew.”

“I’ve known Javi for 15 years. One thing I realized: Wherever he is, you want to be nowhere near him. He’s done nefarious things.”

—MIAMI POLICE LT. JERMAINE DOUGLAS

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...ections-516231

The man is a pu ssy who hides behind the badge!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12