Height challenged Sheriff?

Unregistered

Height challenged Sheriff?

Why was the little sheriff from Lee County giving a press conference in Sarasota? What a tool bag in my opinion. To me it appeared in my opinion that he was performing a political stunt on the wind of a tragic event. I was never a big Hoffman fan until now.
    I am proud that he stayed out of the media and helped out in the background unlike this other fool. Didn’t think I would ever say this but Good Job Kurt.

Unregistered
    Some of the people (witnesses, relatives, etc.) live in the City of North Port, so the initial investigation focused on those people who live in the City of North Port. It is not surprising that NPPD was asked to provide an update. The geographic location of the body (in Florida) is close to the weird triangular borders of Desoto County, Sarasota County, Charlotte County and the City of North Port. However, family members lived in the city and so all the media inquiries went to NPPD.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Some of the people (witnesses, relatives, etc.) live in the City of North Port, so the initial investigation focused on those people who live in the City of North Port. It is not surprising that NPPD was asked to provide an update. The geographic location of the body (in Florida) is close to the weird triangular borders of Desoto County, Sarasota County, Charlotte County and the City of North Port. However, family members lived in the city and so all the media inquiries went to NPPD.
    WTF are you talking about? The lee county sheriff gave a press conference at the park in NOPO. He is a douche for doing that as a publicity stunt. Kurt stayed out of spotlight unlike tiny carmine. The op is saying kurt did a good job for not holding a dog and pony show on the heels of this tragedy.

Unregistered
    WTF are you talking about? The lee county sheriff gave a press conference at the park in NOPO. He is a douche for doing that as a publicity stunt. Kurt stayed out of spotlight unlike tiny carmine. The op is saying kurt did a good job for not holding a dog and pony show on the heels of this tragedy.
    Agreed 100%. But you gotta believe that Princess was not happy at all at a "wasted opportunity" to adding her hoof print to that "dog and pony show".

Unregistered

Ya'll Spoke Too Soon

Kurt did NOTHING to stay out of the picture. He just couldn't figure out a way to insert himself in it. He was trying his best and suuuuurrrrrreeee was pissed the Laundrie's don't live in Warm Mineral Springs.

Please everyone knows how desperate Kurt is to try and get national attention for something other criminal actions and failed polygraphs.

You spoke too soon... Kurt the Tiger King of Sarasota was speaking at the Tiger Club of Sarasota with No Po PD.

Just FYI to anyone who posts on here. Kurt has spread his tentacles (probably with campaign donations, "advertising").

Kurt personally "solicited" the founder of LeoAffairs for money. 100% Fact... Does anyone not see the ethical dilemma of having a Sheriff soliciting people for money? (Not talking about "campaign donations")

Your prolly not anonymous on here, like the founder explained was his original intent for this site. Just FYI.

Unregistered

Talking

Agreed 100%. But you gotta believe that Princess was not happy at all at a "wasted opportunity" to adding her hoof print to that "dog and pony show".

Who doesn’t like dogs & ponies?