Pauly D

Thread: Pauly D

Unregistered

Pauly D

Now this knucklehead is in full uniform fist bumping on stage screaming gym tan laundry with a washed up mtv reality star? Wow we are the laughing stock of Florida.

Unregistered
    Those ribbons are hideous. He needs an old ww2 chrome army helmet to go with the Mexican general uniform theme and motor boots with riding pants. Rflmao. This little guy provides me hours of enjoyment by making me laugh. I say keep him he a cute little guy.

Unregistered
    Great headlines sheriff fist bumps on stage with Pauly d as hundreds of underage girls look on while chugging alcohol.

Unregistered
    Was your daughter in the crowd 🍺

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Was your daughter in the crowd 🍺
    Easy CNN you are entering talk about things your boss would not like. Plus I have your IP address now. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Easy CNN you are entering talk about things your boss would not like. Plus I have your IP address now. Thanks.
    And how exactly did you get that up address? Misuse of the RTIC center?

Unregistered
    So it was your daughter! Hope she wasn’t driving!!

Unregistered
    So it was your daughter! Hope she wasn’t driving!!
    It is fairly easy if you are a tacticool nerd. Living in 2030 bro.

Unregistered
    The sheriff is going to make a press release statement regarding to Alec Baldwin shooting and how he was involved every step of the way sometime today.

Unregistered
    The sheriff is going to make a press release statement regarding to Alec Baldwin shooting and how he was involved every step of the way sometime today.
    He would have said something sooner but he didn’t want to “jepatize da investigation” his involvement was small I mean he had a tiny role sorry it was short but underwhelming.