LTs are to supervise - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I find your commentary to be disgusting. You’re a morally bankrupt pervert and I’m deeply offended by your comment.
    Good. I appreciate but don’t value your perspective. I am particularly proud that you know the difference between your and you’re.

Unregistered
    Apparently LTs aren’t trusted to even dish out complaints now; captains must review, assign, and dictate how a complaint is worked now. This place is unreal.

Unregistered
    Apparently LTs aren’t trusted to even dish out complaints now; captains must review, assign, and dictate how a complaint is worked now. This place is unreal.
    Insane. The stuff they worry about is ridiculous again obviously somewhere in the state a Lt is failing at their job so instead of the gutless captains and majors holding those individuals responsible well just make a blanket policy.

Unregistered
    Melissa use your QAR powers to QAR what Jerome puts effort into. We need more pay and to make ourselves more attractive to applicants. Stop worrying about how complaints ta are handled.

Unregistered
    Melissa use your QAR powers to QAR what Jerome puts effort into. We need more pay and to make ourselves more attractive to applicants. Stop worrying about how complaints ta are handled.
    I don’t care if we don’t attract another person. I don’t want to deal with another entitlement baby. I am tired of lazy little libtards. I am sick of flannel and patchouli. Stop updating your Facebook status and stop pissing me off with your needy self serving attitude. No body owes you anything and that includes a new @&$£% car!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234