LTs are to supervise - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    How about we fire the LT who approved his own I&E use cause I’m pretty sure somehow that’s not ethical

Unregistered

Lt DAS needed

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How about we fire the LT who approved his own I&E use cause I’m pretty sure somehow that’s not ethical
    The LT position is the least accountable spot in this messed up agency and there are plenty of stories to support that claim. Nobody reports them because nothing is ever done and nothing will be done to them by TCO.

Unregistered
    Your lt can work in the field, he or she just can’t take you on a date with I&E money like they did in Tampa.
    need to look at their backseats with a UV light bet HQ never thought about doing that

Unregistered
    The LT position is the least accountable spot in this messed up agency and there are plenty of stories to support that claim. Nobody reports them because nothing is ever done and nothing will be done to them by TCO.
    Wrong. The Lt job is very accountable and very complex. Just ask your Lt. Most captains require them to be in the office for the entire work day yet expect them to be in the field. Most of the captains work is pushed off on the Lt. If the Lt isn’t in in onbase multiple times a day handling site inspections dispositions and iPad reviews they’ll hear it. I can go on and on. Now if for soen reason your Lt is lost in the cracks that is the captains fault. Your Lt is responsible for at least 4-7 people whereas your captain is responsible for 3

Unregistered
    We thought the north region had already set the precedent for punishment involving inappropriate relationships with subordinates. So now just an email saying don’t do it anymore now? I love ABT!

Unregistered
    We thought the north region had already set the precedent for punishment involving inappropriate relationships with subordinates. So now just an email saying don’t do it anymore now? I love ABT!
    Exactly what precedent are you referring to??

Unregistered
    Exactly who are you referring to?

Unregistered

Notice of intent

So instead of holding the LT accountable and the Captain for overall being the one responsible for the district I&e we’ll just send out a blanket email and call it quits. I love ABT
    I’m going to be suing you!! This is enough!!

Unregistered
    I’m going to be suing you!! This is enough!!
    I have been sued so many times that the court reporter keeps my coffee brand in the kitchen.
    Just like you hear from your spouse-get in line!

Unregistered
    I have been sued so many times that the court reporter keeps my coffee brand in the kitchen.
    Just like you hear from your spouse-get in line!
    I find your commentary to be disgusting. You’re a morally bankrupt pervert and I’m deeply offended by your comment.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast