LTs are to supervise
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

LTs are to supervise

Anyone else have their Lt show them the email stating they are only to supervise and not assist agents with anything unless the chain of command approves? This is getting crazy

Unregistered
    I read it to mean lieutenants should be supervising the ops not participating in an undercover role. For example a lieutenant should not be undercover during a sfs investigation eating drinking like an agent.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone else have their Lt show them the email stating they are only to supervise and not assist agents with anything unless the chain of command approves? This is getting crazy
    What rock have you been under? It was obvious what that email is in response to. You can’t use I&E as a slush fund to take a subordinate out on a dates.

Unregistered
    From the depo transcript

LT: Ladies and gentlemen, I'll be brief. The issue here is not whether we broke a few rules, or took a few liberties with our female agents. We did.

Unregistered
    From the depo transcript

LT: Ladies and gentlemen, I'll be brief. The issue here is not whether we broke a few rules, or took a few liberties with our female agents. We did.
    Eric Stratton, rush chairman... d*mn glad to meet ya!

Unregistered

Eric Stratton, rush chairman... d*mn glad to meet ya!
    From the depo

Captain: But you can't hold a whole office responsible for the behavior of a few, sick twisted individuals. For if you do, then shouldn't we blame the accreditation process? And if the whole process is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of our society in general? I put it to you Major, isn't this an indictment of our entire way of life?

Unregistered
    Quit sensationalizing this. It's not that an LT can't work U/C, it's that they better have a darn good reason to.

At the end of the day though, the LT's do need to run their squads and stop trying to be everyone's best friend. You can't do that if you are using I&E to wine, dine, and 69 a subordinate during an SFS investigation.

It's really not that difficult of a concept. Do your job. Use common sense. Don't be a f*cking idiot!

Unregistered
    Quit sensationalizing this. It's not that an LT can't work U/C, it's that they better have a darn good reason to.

At the end of the day though, the LT's do need to run their squads and stop trying to be everyone's best friend. You can't do that if you are using I&E to wine, dine, and 69 a subordinate during an SFS investigation.

It's really not that difficult of a concept. Do your job. Use common sense. Don't be a f*cking idiot!
    I wouldn’t call it sensationalism. I call it having fun with a very special brand of stupid. To even have to send an email explaining what non-stupid people already know is disheartening.

IS2 from Hell
    So a Lieutenant and an Agent can use I&E to go on dates and the response is to sweep it under the rug and send an email not to do it anymore? But if we as IS2’s sit in a parking lot too long we get QAR’s from Melissa and accused of wrong doing. This is a disgusting double standard that TCO should be ashamed of but we all know they won’t be. What a joke you are Jeronimo.

Unregistered

I’m still lost. Most offices have 50% or less staffing due to TCO running everyone out. My squad is me and my LT. If the Lt can’t work ops and function as an agent what am I supposed to do.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast