LTs are to supervise - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m still lost. Most offices have 50% or less staffing due to TCO running everyone out. My squad is me and my LT. If the Lt can’t work ops and function as an agent what am I supposed to do.
    You need two for surveys but it can be a sworn from another agency so there’s that.
    You can do late night inspections at places that haven’t seen ABT in years so there’s that.
    Lt can work u/c once it’s approved up the chain so there’s that.
    Lots of options and opportunities to be innovative so there’s that.
    There are agents to pull from in other offices too. But you know that so there’s that.

Unregistered

Stay low

We all know what happens when you innovate here. The key for survival is to do the bare minimum and nothing more. That is the culture Jeronimo and his overloads have built so embrace it and ignore their online propaganda here.

Unregistered
    You need two for surveys but it can be a sworn from another agency so there’s that.
    You can do late night inspections at places that haven’t seen ABT in years so there’s that.
    Lt can work u/c once it’s approved up the chain so there’s that.
    Lots of options and opportunities to be innovative so there’s that.
    There are agents to pull from in other offices too. But you know that so there’s that.
    So my LT now needs approval to work in the field? Ok.

And you want us to tell another agency we aren’t capable of doing our work so I need someone to come do surveys with me? Ok. Wow what an agency. Tallahassee should be proud.

Unregistered

And you want us to tell another agency we aren’t capable of doing our work so I need someone to come do surveys with me? Ok. Wow what an agency. Tallahassee should be proud.
    Are you the same guy complaining we lost all credibility with other agencies? So it is OK for them to dump their trash on our lawn but we can’t get them to help us? Sounds a little one-sided to me. LT can work in the field since that is their job. Working undercover instead of supervising? Not so much. The locals in my area love working surveys with us. It gives them a break from their mundane stat hunting. I even showed them easy stats like counterfeit sneakers.

Unregistered

I swear, how do you even survive in life! The LT can't work U/C unless they get permission. They don't need permission to work in the field.

Unregistered
    I swear, how do you even survive in life! The LT can't work U/C unless they get permission. They don't need permission to work in the field.
    So then what are they doing in the field if they can’t work uc? Also what do you mean by UC cause the extent of our UC work these days are watching a 19 year old buy a white claw from a struggling mother working the second shift at circle k. If you consider that UC you must be all sorts of special

Unregistered
    Tampa give hole new meaning to deep undercover

Unregistered
    So then what are they doing in the field if they can’t work uc? Also what do you mean by UC cause the extent of our UC work these days are watching a 19 year old buy a white claw from a struggling mother working the second shift at circle k. If you consider that UC you must be all sorts of special
    Life is nothing but choices isn’t it ? For you for me for the struggling mom at the K. Make good choices.

Unregistered

Your lt can work in the field, he or she just can’t take you on a date with I&E money like they did in Tampa.

Unregistered
    So instead of holding the LT accountable and the Captain for overall being the one responsible for the district I&e we’ll just send out a blanket email and call it quits. I love ABT

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast