Officers to be issued ankle monitor bracelet

Unregistered

Officers to be issued ankle monitor bracelet

Oh cellphones....... same s. h .I t . .. the FOP is doing nothing about this stalker like insane asylum behavior pattern. We can't recall this zero FOP president fast enough. When does a vote of no confidence declaration actually happen ? How much more? Grow some testicles have some self esteem

Unregistered
    You are tracked at this agency by your lap top, your vehicle AVL, the new radio , your key card and your cell phone they are assigning to you. However this administration can figure out how to communicate to the agency what the want. Example the protest on ocean dr on Friday with the mayor and clown Philip Levine the units working area 4 had no idea of the planned protest. This agency is full of a bunch of do nothings at the top. More concerned with following us That police work. Try this Ricky put a gps on Chief Acosta find out what he does and where he goes because he sure ain’t doing nothing here.

Unregistered
    Well that’s what happens when you play soccer with a black man’s head

Unregistered
    The Chiefs Office doesn’t communicate so what do you expect. This Agency is broken and City Hall doesn’t see the 214 reasons why.

Unregistered
    Wow, you guys are a bunch of illiterate cry baby pu$$ies! I will gladly take a department issued cell phone! Do I want my personal phone subpoenaed where they can see pics of me with your mom just because I used it on a call?! No thanks! If they want to track me while I am at work, go for it! They already are! Damn..this department used to be so great...now it is just filled with tin foil wearing dorks like F.C. By the way, FC,would you please put a shirt on amd turn down that music! Nobody is impressed...

Unregistered
    Who gives a F, Punch In, Punch Out, Coll$ct