Airport ICT or SWAT - Page 5
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Robert Fuentes

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This guy thinks his shit don’t stink. Walks around like he’s 7 feet tall all. Arrogant as can be. Talks shit about swat guys yet couldn’t make the team. This guy is a clown.
    I’m not sure who is worse. Fuentes is a straight up CLOWN. Afraid to put his hands on anyone. Does nothing like the rest of ICT. He also talks crap about SWAT.

Unregistered
    I’m not sure who is worse. Fuentes is a straight up CLOWN. Afraid to put his hands on anyone. Does nothing like the rest of ICT. He also talks crap about SWAT.
    Is Abdool still there?

Unregistered
    Hey DC, it’s time you seek help. The union offers a wide array of counseling. Please bro, contact your rep and SEEK HELP!

Unregistered
    Chris Kostrecka is the only one I'd actually call an operator.. He was the tip of the spear!!!

Unregistered
    Wannabe swat guys. Can’t be them so I’m going to talk shit about them. Do nothing Losers.

Keep stirring the pot.

Unregistered
    Y’all think you’re the toughest MF’s and y’all don’t do shit. Do nothings. Y’all a waste space.

Unregistered
    Keep stirring the pot.
    I will keep stiring

Unregistered
    Y’all think you’re the toughest MF’s and y’all don’t do shit. Do nothings. Y’all a waste space.
    Ok man. You mind is a terrible thing to waste

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3332318]Y’all think you’re the toughest MF’s and y’all don’t do shit. Do nothings.

Come on who would take you seriously? Whats up with the K9 handler that wants to be a dude? What about the other that wants to be a chick? then you have the 2 Littles that want to be swat but can't cut it.. Between them both they are 5'7. None of you have really amounted to much and were mediocre on road patrol. None of you can hold a candle for any swat guy so please stop! BTW, if I were Sheriff, I'd shit can this waste of a unit. All you guys do is hang at port working out and BSing, prove me wrong!

Unregistered
    This is hilarious. ICT are a bunch of do nothing clowns.

We do plenty... Now go shave each other!

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast