Airport ICT or SWAT - Page 17
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Waste of time with Major Irvin. This guy don’t have a clue. Just another Tony do boy, push through the rank by Hale. He has visited the airport to talk to the deputies -0- times, just like Tony and the undersheriff never made a visit since they was wand the position. The Airport is one call away from another MSD failure. They had one drill in 4 years and the deputies that work there didn’t participate. The three stooges strike again. K9 spend their time sleeping in their vehicles along the street perimeters outside the main airport
    Brother, please learn to write. You’re giving your race away every time you post.

Unregistered
    Major Irvin. You need to look into the usefulness of ICT. Take a surprise walk through the airport and you will never see them. Listen to the radio and you will never hear them. Pull all the use of force reports and they are never in them. Pull stats for calls for service or written reports and they will have none. If they are not in the gym they are hanging out in the useless Sergeant Val’s office. The Captain won’t say anything to Val because they are long time friends.
    It’s sounds like a legitimate gripe. What good is a unit if it doesn’t exist? There’s lots of make believe units in bso that exist by exaggerating everything they do. They exist by creating drama. What they don’t do is real police work or really any work at all. Total dysfunction in some of these units.

Irvin is stand up guy ans a good guy. He always has been and he works in the best interests of the agency always!!!

Unregistered

Abolish ICT

Please someone in command get rid of this useless unit. Smart people would know to be visible at the Holiday especially during the holidays with all the extra visitors. Not these ego wannabe swat pretenders. What a waste of resources with all the problems the airport have. They hide during work hours. Someone in command need to man up get a set of balls, or step aside and let Russo handle. Who is the Major of the Airport.

Unregistered
    Please someone in command get rid of this useless unit. Smart people would know to be visible at the Holiday especially during the holidays with all the extra visitors. Not these ego wannabe swat pretenders. What a waste of resources with all the problems the airport have. They hide during work hours. Someone in command need to man up get a set of balls, or step aside and let Russo handle. Who is the Major of the Airport.
    No drew, enjoy your last checkpoint you scumbag

Unregistered
    Wouldn't she just hide them through secured doors like she did for her family to avoid TSA checkpoint?

Unregistered
    I think Drew is obsessed with ICT. Poor guy

Unregistered
    Drew is a wack job. Legitimately a certified coo-coo. you say one bad thing he runs to leo affair or command. Drew just hide under a rock it’s over you nut!

Unregistered
    No drew, enjoy your last checkpoint you scumbag
    Hey tough girly if you and others got something to say call me or I’ll meet you anywhere you like so you can tell me face to face instead of hiding behind a keyboard you coward. I’m in Weston enjoying life. You loser at the airport or one call away from another
    Disaster and don’t know what to do. I will continue to let people know about ICT and the rest of you loser scumbags. Can’t handle the truth

Unregistered
    Hey tough girly if you and others got something to say call me or I’ll meet you anywhere you like so you can tell me face to face instead of hiding behind a keyboard you coward. I’m in Weston enjoying life. You loser at the airport or one call away from another
    Disaster and don’t know what to do. I will continue to let people know about ICT and the rest of you loser scumbags. Can’t handle the truth

fucccckkk RM and STeve.. Both phoney POS..

Unregistered

Ict

ICT worked the holiday, ****head

https://youtu.be/RH6KPAFdP7M
    They worked the holiday. Lol. Yeah sitting on OT. Hey stinkarama everyone knows that ICT is never around and when if they do show up they are still completely useless. They are afraid of there own shadows. Dumb as the day is long.

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast