Uniforms

Thread: Uniforms

Unregistered

Uniforms

What’s the deal? We need a uniform change ASAP. We still going with Acevedos plan?

Unregistered
    Nah papo you going with carollo’s plan. You dont need to be comfortable while at work. You get what they provide u with, dont like it? Then buy it from your own pockets. We are the clown of south florida police departments. Mpd is worse than hialeah and sweetwater already. Nobody wants to be here. Low in morale. Officers walk like zombies. Drained, no motivation. County is the place to be. Everyone who is under 5 years just go to the county. Trust me you will be unhappy here.

Unregistered
    Why don’t u leave than? Don’t talk do it

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why don’t u leave than? Don’t talk do it
    Three years left and i will be done. In the meantime, take some grammar lessons because that is the result of what this place is now days with illiterate morons like you.

Unregistered

Sleep on it

Nah papo you going with carollo’s plan. You dont need to be comfortable while at work. You get what they provide u with, dont like it? Then buy it from your own pockets. We are the clown of south florida police departments. Mpd is worse than hialeah and sweetwater already. Nobody wants to be here. Low in morale. Officers walk like zombies. Drained, no motivation. County is the place to be. Everyone who is under 5 years just go to the county. Trust me you will be unhappy here.
    Most departments like the county wear appropriate uniform for the weather i.e BDUS… I’m not on any bodies plan Papo. I’m on my own plan. It’s the tough guy idiots like you that make this place the “worst Dept. In south Florida”. All the idiots that think they know everything.

Unregistered
    Most departments like the county wear appropriate uniform for the weather i.e BDUS… I’m not on any bodies plan Papo. I’m on my own plan. It’s the tough guy idiots like you that make this place the “worst Dept. In south Florida”. All the idiots that think they know everything.
    Shut up, you a bîtch and you do what you told to here. You are included in this plan of sausage.

Unregistered
    Three years left and i will be done. In the meantime, take some grammar lessons because that is the result of what this place is now days with illiterate morons like you.
    The word is " nowadays " one word .

Unregistered
    Shut up, you a bîtch and you do what you told to here. You are included in this plan of sausage.
    Relax tough guy, don’t need to bring your misery and insecurity into everything. You are the reason this Dept. “Sucks”.

Unregistered
    Uniforms are coming. All you misinformed people suck at life

Unregistered
    Who cares about some stupid uniforms .i can't believe that we have become a snowflake of a dept more worry about beards and uniforms than our contract, listen when you idiots go to store they won't ask you what kind of uniform are you wearing or if your beard is trimmed , they want money in your account