8e3 - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 8e3

Unregistered

8E3 is good

8E3 is great and he deserves the position that he earned. As a matter of fact, I wish that he becomes a Captain and from there to Col.

All of you a.holes sing the same tune whenever and wherever a black brother is promoted, with the exception of a few magical ones, who are deserving too. Motherphukers from the beginning of this agency it has always been that way. You force these good brothers to retire sooner. I can go name by name of the ones that you showed disdain and hate.I hope the Sheriff doesn't buy this shit and make him a Col. Let send back some of those people to Pompano.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    8E3 is great and he deserves the position that he earned. As a matter of fact, I wish that he becomes a Captain and from there to Col.

All of you a.holes sing the same tune whenever and wherever a black brother is promoted, with the exception of a few magical ones, who are deserving too. Motherphukers from the beginning of this agency it has always been that way. You force these good brothers to retire sooner. I can go name by name of the ones that you showed disdain and hate.I hope the Sheriff doesn't buy this shit and make him a Col. Let send back some of those people to Pompano.
    This is none other than 8E3 posting. Your a useless egotistical moron. Harassing sgts in the district and bullying deputies. Unprofessional comments about TC, conducting shakedown meetings with deputies and sgts in the conference room. 8E3 needs to retire already. 8 E3 keep posting on here I may just answer back on here at work on my phone which I pay for like a muthafuker!!! Both alpha shifts are watching closely 8e3 don’t slip up. EEO comp and federal lawsuit may come soon

Unregistered

Stolen Valor PW lied about being a Navy seal on his resume in order to get promoted.
    This dummy PW was able to trick then Sheriff Israel into believing he was a Seal but we all know he was just a cook who one time made a sloppy joe that he heard a real Seal once ate.
    That’s as close as PW came to becoming a Seal.
    Hey LT we are all laughing at you behind your back and there ain’t a thing you can do about it!

Unregistered
    Stolen Valor PW lied about being a Navy seal on his resume in order to get promoted.
    This dummy PW was able to trick then Sheriff Israel into believing he was a Seal but we all know he was just a cook who one time made a sloppy joe that he heard a real Seal once ate.
    That’s as close as PW came to becoming a Seal.
    Hey LT we are all laughing at you behind your back and there ain’t a thing you can do about it!
    This is the same person who was once a Sgt. and lost his stripes because he’s dumb as a box of rocks. Yes he was promoted because he is black, no other reason. The deputies and Sgt now have to suffer in the name of wokeness.

Unregistered
    I don't care about any stupid nonsense that you claim, SEAL Team or whatever. I don't care if he said that or not. I care about you getting so bent out of shape against a man and then another man and another man and so many men that look like Lt. PW. That's why they talk about a systemic system. You got that from your parents who were born in the 1940s when they were indoctrinated by your grandparents who were born in the late 1900s, early 1800s. Those were perilous times when people like you committed some heinous crimes. Those same people passed down through generation the hate that you spew today. They put in your DNA the contempt, the desire to look down as unintelligent, undeserving and unworthy of any respect. You are part of the past and if it was upto you would be lynching like your grandparents did. Well, you are trying to do that behind a keyboard.

Unregistered
    Don't scroll down if history offends you.
    . I see of lot of names of horrible people with rank, but you don't force them to retire or come here to bash them with the same viciousness. One after another, I can make a list of names and it's not only at the level of Deputies. I've heard people with the rank of Captains in C.I. talking badly about certain lieutenant, fellow Captains, just because they look like PW. Why don't you do the same with F.H.? or his friend who pointed a riffle to a deputy that he didn't like and many other that have a member with the KKK.
    [Img]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_in_the_United_States#/media/File%3AHanging_in_Georgia_(black_man_hung_by_a_whi te_mob)_(NBY_7660).jpg[/ing]

Unregistered
    Image below might be offensive to some of you don't want to know history. Either scroll through fast or don't scroll down.

Some have this in their DNA.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    8E3 crazy like a muthafuka. Don’t forget his henchmen sgts on alpha gold.

Unregistered
    So now the fake Navy Seal is posting pictures of hangings?
    Still don’t change the fact you tried stealing valor.
    I will submit the public records request Monday for your stolen valor Internal affairs case and post it here for all to see.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast