Reyes
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Reyes

208 trooper

Reyes

Word is Reyes will be the new major in Miami. Any word on him?

Unregistered
    Good job Tallahassee you promoted the one guy that not a single person wanted. Look how many people leave the pike.

Unregistered
    I guess all that choking on protein didn't help Pikul then. Ok Troop-E, now everyone kneel for the king (Reyes). You all better carry knee pads around.

Unregistered
    The Honey Boo Boo era begins!!!!

Unregistered
    The fat man that made a whole group of field force troopers kneel in front of protesters! Wow! That fat piece of s*… hope he chokes on a Twinkie for being complete embarrassment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good job Tallahassee you promoted the one guy that not a single person wanted. Look how many people leave the pike.
    Honestly, any of the other three would have been fine, but Honey Boo Boo, GTFO.

Even the excessive protein guzzler would have been better than HBB.

Unregistered
    The man has a heart of gold. I don’t understand why he’s constantly bashed on here. He’s truly a good person once you get to meet him on a personal level. He cares about his people but he also has a job to do. Troopers seem to forget that.

Unregistered
    The man has a heart of gold. I don’t understand why he’s constantly bashed on here. He’s truly a good person once you get to meet him on a personal level. He cares about his people but he also has a job to do. Troopers seem to forget that.
    Thanks for your response Honey Boo Boo! Go kneel before your master

Unregistered
    I agree. I worked for him several years ago and can he be overbearing at times? Yes! But he really does care about his people. As long as you do your job, you’ll be fine… and If you’re a hard worker, you’ll be golden!

Unregistered
    I agree. I worked for him several years ago and can he be overbearing at times? Yes! But he really does care about his people. As long as you do your job, you’ll be fine… and If you’re a hard worker, you’ll be golden!
    Agree do your job lazy slugs. Look professional, wear your hat to include court and you will never have problems. He support the FHP mission and care for the employees.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast