Reyes - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reyes

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Agree do your job lazy slugs. Look professional, wear your hat to include court and you will never have problems. He support the FHP mission and care for the employees.
    💯 if you do what you sign up to do. Stop complaining and go out do your job. If you don’t like it go work for publix

Unregistered
    💯 if you do what you sign up to do. Stop complaining and go out do your job. If you don’t like it go work for publix
    Publix just got a payraise. Actually sounds better than this craphole. Only ones here to get payraises are the ones in the big building, every week there is a new position Created. Bye Felicia

Unregistered
    Agree do your job lazy slugs. Look professional, wear your hat to include court and you will never have problems. He support the FHP mission and care for the employees.
    How the heck do you look professional when your gut is almost hitting your knees? Please answer that. Your physique is a mirror of who you are. Laziness at its best.

Unregistered

Reyes

I am an FHP retiree having served in Troops E, K, & L. Reyes has reported to me at times over the years while he was a supervisor and sub-district commander. He has always performed his duties in a commendable manner. He cares about his members and in doing the right thing. Just do the right thing while performing your duties and you will have his support along the way. The choice is yours.

Unregistered
    I am an FHP retiree having served in Troops E, K, & L. Reyes has reported to me at times over the years while he was a supervisor and sub-district commander. He has always performed his duties in a commendable manner. He cares about his members and in doing the right thing. Just do the right thing while performing your duties and you will have his support along the way. The choice is yours.
    Ok fat man, nice cover up. Keep thinking we are as stupid as you. Dont you have somewhere to go kneel? Mark Brown wants you to kneel

Unregistered
    Fact check - He took a knee during a protest in violation of policy and in a despicable manner disgracing the patrol. Your statements are not true.

Unregistered
    Fact check - He took a knee during a protest in violation of policy and in a despicable manner disgracing the patrol. Your statements are not true.
    He took a knee to pray for peace and unity during trouble times. He represented FHP very well. He is very involved in the community. FHP will be doing more community activities parades and Driver’s safety programs.

Unregistered
    He took a knee to pray for peace and unity during trouble times. He represented FHP very well. He is very involved in the community. FHP will be doing more community activities parades and Driver’s safety programs.
    Sureeeee Reyes. To the rest of us you are a coward.

Unregistered
    Sureeeee Reyes. To the rest of us you are a coward.
    You call the man a coward because of what he did. Did anyone get hurt or killed due to his action. Your Rambo feeling got hurt because you tell your girlfriend, neighbors and anyone that listens to you how tough you are. Did you tell them you’re on the SWAT team and all the car doors you open to check vehicles. And the only swat participation you do is writing tickets with other good troopers during enforcement operations. Please tell everyone on this site WHAT Violation did he commit. We are waiting Rambo.

Unregistered
    Violation of being a PU$$Y. Reyes don’t talk about FHP violations. Your fat ass has been 200 pounds overweight for years. So shut up idiot!
    I dont care if you want to kneel, but don't use your rank to make others flow your cowardice. I dont kneel to no one, these are not medieval times. The guy made a very poor choice and everyone hates him for it. He needs to get into shape of he wants to represent the patrol anywhere. He looks like a slob and a lazy person. Good thing be was never a pow, he would have danced and switched on his whole unit. No respect for that guy from me and from a lot more Troopers I know. Coward

Funny how he got promoted but after he kneeled, Tallahassee told the supervisors not give anyone an order to kneel.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast