Reyes - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reyes

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I dont care if you want to kneel, but don't use your rank to make others flow your cowardice. I dont kneel to no one, these are not medieval times. The guy made a very poor choice and everyone hates him for it. He needs to get into shape of he wants to represent the patrol anywhere. He looks like a slob and a lazy person. Good thing be was never a pow, he would have danced and switched on his whole unit. No respect for that guy from me and from a lot more Troopers I know. Coward

Funny how he got promoted but after he kneeled, Tallahassee told the supervisors not give anyone an order to kneel.
    Dont mind the typos, this texting and driving sucks. Lol

Unregistered
    Have you ever actually worked for him or been around him? If not, it’s all word of mouth and typical Trooper gossip. If Troopers did more then sit around talking bad about other Troopers, then maybe we would be the prestigious agency that we were created to be. Instead we spend our days parked under a bridge but want to make more money for it. The guy has his flaws like everyone else. But I’ve personally worked for him. He’s genuinely a good guy. I keep seeing this overweight stuff about him. Quite honestly it’s disrespectful and cruel. Not to mention that we have more troopers that are out of shape then those that aren’t. If you’re not willing to say it to his face then don’t hide behind the keyboard. That’s what cowards do. Speak from actual experience. If not you just look like a fool in my opinion.

Unregistered
    Have you ever actually worked for him or been around him? If not, it’s all word of mouth and typical Trooper gossip. If Troopers did more then sit around talking bad about other Troopers, then maybe we would be the prestigious agency that we were created to be. Instead we spend our days parked under a bridge but want to make more money for it. The guy has his flaws like everyone else. But I’ve personally worked for him. He’s genuinely a good guy. I keep seeing this overweight stuff about him. Quite honestly it’s disrespectful and cruel. Not to mention that we have more troopers that are out of shape then those that aren’t. If you’re not willing to say it to his face then don’t hide behind the keyboard. That’s what cowards do. Speak from actual experience. If not you just look like a fool in my opinion.
    I told him one time, he needed to get in shape and be less of a micromanager. I them transferred out to L. Can't work for that guy, mr avl freak. Troop E is going to eat him alive. Thats probably why they sent him there, let's see how it goes when be tries to change things his way. There is FHP and then there is Troop E.

Unregistered
    You’re wrong Troop E don’t run FHP. Their are excellent troopers in Miami. Troop E will get in line and perform just like all the other troops in the state. Did they run Major Chris, no they didn’t. He put pen to paper on the slugs. Veteran Troopers come to work every day to perform and make FHP better. That’s their dedication. However I find that these Progressive millennium idiots that we are hiring have a different agenda. Do FHP need some changes absolutely with the right leadership and time. I truly believe that the crap/ rumors on this site is by the millenniums. Veteran troopers don’t have time for this nonsense. They may come on here and read this garbage with no response. Stop criticizing your coworkers on this public site. If you don’t like it here Please leave, why stay. I have a saying , Go where you will be celebrated and not tolerated. The grass is not greener with the cities and county agency. To the constant complainers are you doing your part to make FHP better. I Love FHP regardless how others feel. It takes care of me and my family and I’m pride to wear the uniform. Oh by the way let me break the news to you I’m a black Trooper. Not that it should matter.

Unregistered
    You’re wrong Troop E don’t run FHP. Their are excellent troopers in Miami. Troop E will get in line and perform just like all the other troops in the state. Did they run Major Chris, no they didn’t. He put pen to paper on the slugs. Veteran Troopers come to work every day to perform and make FHP better. That’s their dedication. However I find that these Progressive millennium idiots that we are hiring have a different agenda. Do FHP need some changes absolutely with the right leadership and time. I truly believe that the crap/ rumors on this site is by the millenniums. Veteran troopers don’t have time for this nonsense. They may come on here and read this garbage with no response. Stop criticizing your coworkers on this public site. If you don’t like it here Please leave, why stay. I have a saying , Go where you will be celebrated and not tolerated. The grass is not greener with the cities and county agency. To the constant complainers are you doing your part to make FHP better. I Love FHP regardless how others feel. It takes care of me and my family and I’m pride to wear the uniform. Oh by the way let me break the news to you I’m a black Trooper. Not that it should matter.
    Dellapietra was cool once he made Major. He knew he was a short timer and didn't bother with petty stuff. As long as you stayed away from the spotlight, he could care less what you did. He was bred in Miami so he knew how to play the game. Just watch and see how it goes with Reyes. If he tries to run E his way, he will definitely lose weight

Unregistered
    All of the troopers who transfered out of troop k Miami were subpar workers. Major Reyes didn't tolerate their silly games. The new major is going to straighten out all you troop E slugs.

Unregistered
    First he needs to start with the supervisors that are not doing their jobs.

Unregistered
    I love Reyes. He is just what troop E has been needing. Hope he gets that place under control. Go Roger go!

Unregistered
    I love Reyes. He is just what troop E has been needing. Hope he gets that place under control. Go Roger go!
    Let's go Roger. Time to go get some popcorn and enjoy the show. Troop E is like Afghanistan. Many have tried, but everyone has failed.

Unregistered
    Agree do your job lazy slugs. Look professional, wear your hat to include court and you will never have problems. He support the FHP mission and care for the employees.
    We will see how much he loves the hat when we get them Stetsons!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast