Stop the harassment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Stop the harassment

Please I beg you to stop the harrasment towards female Deputies. Sheriff, how could you allow Former Sgt. MM to constantly hasrass his female co-workers? Please consider letting this Deputy go.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please I beg you to stop the harrasment towards female Deputies. Sheriff, how could you allow Former Sgt. MM to constantly hasrass his female co-workers? Please consider letting this Deputy go.
    He needs to be fired. He prays on young rookie females and then intimidates them into staying quiet by threatening to blackball them. Fire the fool.

Unregistered
    How can a female Sgt assign overtime based on who will have sex with her? I sure her dad is so proud of her.

Unregistered
    How can a female Sgt assign overtime based on who will have sex with her? I sure her dad is so proud of her.
    I want some O.T., is she HOT?

Unregistered
    I want some O.T., is she HOT?
    True dat depends on what you consider hot. Some may consider Greene hot when she was here. Make you want to Puke. She was demoted to deputy but the post was removed. A lot of the deputies refused the O/T. Their is a video of a female supervisor in a BSO vehicle not in a good position with the BSO radio in the background, you can hear dispatch giving out calls fir service, while on duty. A clue: some north end deputies know about and have view it but are afraid of retaliation. More clues to come. This happened awhile back. A request for her IA file will be made also along with Sgt./ Deputy Mac. The hits just keep coming!!!

Unregistered

Sexually repressed bso

True dat depends on what you consider hot. Some may consider Greene hot when she was here. Make you want to Puke. She was demoted to deputy but the post was removed. A lot of the deputies refused the O/T. Their is a video of a female supervisor in a BSO vehicle not in a good position with the BSO radio in the background, you can hear dispatch giving out calls fir service, while on duty. A clue: some north end deputies know about and have view it but are afraid of retaliation. More clues to come. This happened awhile back. A request for her IA file will be made also along with Sgt./ Deputy Mac. The hits just keep coming!!!
    First of all you guys are all a bunch of puzzies. Back in the old days men loved being sexually harassed. Now this poor girl has to be punished because you limp d!cks couldn’t service her? Even Greene had a nice set of cans. But she didn’t want the d!ck she was looking for love in all the wrong places namely at the carpet store.

But hey god forbid a good hard working female Sgt touches a recruits pee pee these days and they start crying for mama. For gods sakes give the girl a medal and promote her to Lt. Wake up and realize we are all sexual beings. You can’t change it and you wouldn’t want to. Otherwise none of us would even be here.

Theory on that Lt. Who keeps crying about tattoos. He is probably upset because he keeps running to the bathroom to Jack off after he see’s a tramp stamp. It’s ok Jeff, jacking off is normal too!!!!!!! Stop feeling guilty let go!!!!!!

Unregistered
    First of all you guys are all a bunch of puzzies. Back in the old days men loved being sexually harassed. Now this poor girl has to be punished because you limp d!cks couldn’t service her? Even Greene had a nice set of cans. But she didn’t want the d!ck she was looking for love in all the wrong places namely at the carpet store.

But hey god forbid a good hard working female Sgt touches a recruits pee pee these days and they start crying for mama. For gods sakes give the girl a medal and promote her to Lt. Wake up and realize we are all sexual beings. You can’t change it and you wouldn’t want to. Otherwise none of us would even be here.

Theory on that Lt. Who keeps crying about tattoos. He is probably upset because he keeps running to the bathroom to Jack off after he see’s a tramp stamp. It’s ok Jeff, jacking off is normal too!!!!!!! Stop feeling guilty let go!!!!!!

To the poster who wrote this. Don’t post anymore. Please stop I pissed in my pants laughing. The best list yet. Whoever you are, make some money doing comedy. Have a great weekend!!!!

Unregistered

I agree, these guys need to man up and take one for the team. It would be better for everybody.

AND apparently Jeff is letting it go!

Unregistered
    I agree, these guys need to man up and take one for the team. It would be better for everybody.

AND apparently Jeff is letting it go!
    The next time that rat is in the airport walk a hottie past him with a tramp stamp. Wait thirty minutes then locate him sneaking out of the bathroom. Then put his hands under a black light and admire the glow!!!! The nerdy little rat can’t stop spanking his wanker!

Unregistered
    I'll stop the harassment when the females actually do their job and stop shaking their a ss for promotions and cush duty assignments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast