Sheriff is here to stay - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Posting the statue means what ? We know there is a statue for removing an elected official. You’re too many steps ahead. He has to be charged first
    Wow Albert Einstein great calculation, Israel was removed, was he charged first? Oh thats right he had no criminal charges and was still suspended and removed. Start updating the resumes at will employee’s, the next appointed Sheriff will be bringing the axe that should have been swung after Jenne !!!!

Unregistered
    Wow Albert Einstein great calculation, Israel was removed, was he charged first? Oh thats right he had no criminal charges and was still suspended and removed. Start updating the resumes at will employee’s, the next appointed Sheriff will be bringing the axe that should have been swung after Jenne !!!!

Harsh words buddy. Israel situation was very different 17 children were murdered. Was there ever another sheriff removed without being charged? And what exactly would Tony be removed for short of criminal charges?

Unregistered
    Someone related to me is very close with Tony. He showed me text messages between the both of them. I asked him straight up what’s the deal with Tony. He said Tony is done. The powers that be made their mind up that Tony has to go. He went on to say - it’s not all bad Tony will be fine. I asked him what that means. He said Tony made very good connections , he lined himself up for life after BSO.

We never spoke about the criminal investigation.

Unregistered

Not harsh, Truth!

Harsh words buddy. Israel situation was very different 17 children were murdered. Was there ever another sheriff removed without being charged? And what exactly would Tony be removed for short of criminal charges?
    It was all political and Parkland was the big factor in that decision, at the end of the day, Israel was not at the school, Dep Peterson was and failed those kids and he knows it and will have to deal with that for the rest of his life. Yes Israel was the Sheriff and there was many failures by his Command staff, but for Christ sakes, the Sheriff committed homicide as a child, justified or not, he lied and continued to lie is whole life, has committed multiple crimes, so you are right, no comparison.

Unregistered
    Ashley Moody hangs out with Tony? Hanging out and being forced to be in the same room is two different things. Ashley Moody has absolutely nothing in common with Tony. On a personal, or public level they are on total opposite sides of the political spectrum. She doesn’t need him for anything. Good try though. Tony is toast, take it to the bank.
    We have heard this so many times it’s sickening. Our system is and has been broken. How could the Governor himself appoint such a thing.
    Broward County residence voted for this guy with all proof of what kind of person he is and still made top cop.
    We’re tired of the same old bs. Tony is not going nowhere as he should have been locked up a long time ago. This week, next week, next month, next year. This is all we hear and still NOTHING.

Unregistered
    We have heard this so many times it’s sickening. Our system is and has been broken. How could the Governor himself appoint such a thing.
    Broward County residence voted for this guy with all proof of what kind of person he is and still made top cop.
    We’re tired of the same old bs. Tony is not going nowhere as he should have been locked up a long time ago. This week, next week, next month, next year. This is all we hear and still NOTHING.

We’ve never heard anything like this tho? If this is true about the 20th district he’s done. They didn’t put this much effort into it for nothing.

It’s in the governors best interest to put someone in as sheriff that will help him get votes from this county full of slime. I’m all in on Jared Moskowitz to be the River card. Disclaimer; I suck at cards

Unregistered
    We’ve never heard anything like this tho? If this is true about the 20th district he’s done. They didn’t put this much effort into it for nothing.

It’s in the governors best interest to put someone in as sheriff that will help him get votes from this county full of slime. I’m all in on Jared Moskowitz to be the River card. Disclaimer; I suck at cards
    So now you’re saying to leave it up to the governor again? The governor is the one that screwed up from the beginning. The last person we need to make another decision would be him himself. All the evidence to show a bad character and a criminal background and everything else stays found out about Toni and this moron decides to appoint him? What a stupid suggested to say the least. This is what we get when we listen to people from a city with only political motivations the benefit them and them only.
    We can suggest another vote as we have seen in the past, votes are manipulated and or destroyed so the citizens don’t have a vote. We just live in a county of stupid foolish non-intelligent people that want to follow.

Unregistered
    So now you’re saying to leave it up to the governor again? The governor is the one that screwed up from the beginning. The last person we need to make another decision would be him himself. All the evidence to show a bad character and a criminal background and everything else stays found out about Toni and this moron decides to appoint him? What a stupid suggested to say the least. This is what we get when we listen to people from a city with only political motivations the benefit them and them only.
    We can suggest another vote as we have seen in the past, votes are manipulated and or destroyed so the citizens don’t have a vote. We just live in a county of stupid foolish non-intelligent people that want to follow.

DeSantis aka The Governor was the one that approved the transfer to the 20th. We don’t know what other crimes Tony has been part of or committing while in office. Maybe they were just sitting back letting him hand them an open shut case. All the perjury shit were misdemeanors. That wasn’t enough to remove him permanently.

Unregistered
    DeSantis aka The Governor was the one that approved the transfer to the 20th. We don’t know what other crimes Tony has been part of or committing while in office. Maybe they were just sitting back letting him hand them an open shut case. All the perjury shit were misdemeanors. That wasn’t enough to remove him permanently.
    So blatantly and repeatedly lying on those fdle forms is a misdemeanor?

Unregistered
    Someone related to me is very close with Tony. He showed me text messages between the both of them. I asked him straight up what’s the deal with Tony. He said Tony is done. The powers that be made their mind up that Tony has to go. He went on to say - it’s not all bad Tony will be fine. I asked him what that means. He said Tony made very good connections , he lined himself up for life after BSO.

We never spoke about the criminal investigation.
    I call BS, so if Tony knows he's done why not bow out gracefully so he can keep those connections and move in from BSO?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast