Finally the racist Capt has been ROD again. Thank u Chief Morales - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/m...-time-13175595

Javi looks like Pu ssy Boy Gomez got you.. 🤣👍 pay back!!
    I’ll put my money down on Ortiz the city’s going to owe him bucks in the end of all this. Hope he goes after all them personally.

Unregistered
    This was so expected. Stay strong Captain. You idiots you could be next. In this shithole nobody is safe and unless you look the other way and stay quiet. Gordo puerco you are a pig.
    No Sgt. Shultz, wake up, look around you 90% of your co workers have not been ROD or get in trouble cause they know how to work and treat people, they have morals and ethics.

Unregistered

This was Crazy Joe's doing

Good, now city manager A. Noriega must move to terminate Ortiz based on a historical, negative course of conduct that is legally unsustainable. Further retaining Ortiz as a Miami Police sworn member will only result in more lawsuits against the City of Miami for Negligent Retention of an employee that has proven to be irredeemable.
    Whistleblower filing. Two weeks later "Crazy Joe" uses stooge Interim Chief Money Morales to ROD Ortiz. If this is not retaliation I don't know what is. This is going to cost the City mucho dinero. Crazy Joe doesn't care. it's not out of his pocket. The Mayor is running scared of Crazy Joe. Get your popcorn ready. My money is with the Captain.

Unregistered
    Is it just smoke & mirrors to appease a few here or did the Capt., step in it again? It's getting hard to tell the fiction from the truth anymore. So many rumors and stories getting twisted. You know Ortiz, won't go down without a fight. I still see him coming back, with new orders to pull back on his leash. Of course most of the blame will be passed onto the fired former chief.

I didn't think Morales, had it in him. Lets see if he can follow thru. So, what are the Vegas odds, on him getting fired or ROD, for a bit without pay??? Ortiz, is smart but he's has painted himself in a corner. He'll overcome it and be back, with his b!tch list on who to get even with. Lets see if his so-called friends, pull the same crap and his last ROD. Talk sh!t, then line up to kiss his azz when he returns. Two-faced cops are the worst, You can't trust them. Yet, they sure do have azz kissing down to a art.

Unregistered
    I don't know about this one , he's bleeding and all the sharks around him smelled the blood . Maybe this is the one

Unregistered
    Whistleblower filing. Two weeks later "Crazy Joe" uses stooge Interim Chief Money Morales to ROD Ortiz. If this is not retaliation I don't know what is. This is going to cost the City mucho dinero. Crazy Joe doesn't care. it's not out of his pocket. The Mayor is running scared of Crazy Joe. Get your popcorn ready. My money is with the Captain.
    Whistleblower protection, is only for what it is your ratting about and if there is retaliation, based off of what you said. Doesn't mean you can do as you please and scream, for protection, when you, yourself violate policy. It not the so called get out of jail free card. You still have to follow the same policies and laws as we all must do. If Ortiz, is so afraid of losing his career. Then he should of toned it down or left to another department.

Unregistered
    How about the sleeping backseat doper is he next

Unregistered
    Whistleblower protection, is only for what it is your ratting about and if there is retaliation, based off of what you said. Doesn't mean you can do as you please and scream, for protection, when you, yourself violate policy. It not the so called get out of jail free card. You still have to follow the same policies and laws as we all must do. If Ortiz, is so afraid of losing his career. Then he should of toned it down or left to another department.
    It’s not even the department it’s the employees complaining about him
    https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...suits/2587028/

Unregistered
    Okay F Lee Bailey now crawl back under your rock.

Unregistered
    Your money is with the Captain? Lmao you must be extra stupid or totally ignorant of the facts. I heard the Scooter boy almost fainted and passed out when he was confronted with facts. Not so brave I guess, I kind of always knew he was weak at the knees. My opinion is that Scooter Boy is a coward who hides behind the uniform and rank to abuse and retaliate against those he doesn’t like. I am drinking wine and eating cheese while I celebrate todays date.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast