Top 2020 HPD Salaries - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Jokes on him. I wiped my morronga on the driver's seat of that UC car after administering several breathalyzer tests to that piglet during her 12's

Unregistered

Generous and kind

Our Chief is so generous and kind. Let’s just thank him for everything he has done.

Unregistered
    So how does a Sgt make 168K???? just curious?

Unregistered
    If your a slave to this place yes. If your a training sht you can be MIA during 40 hour work week then just pop in fresh for dispatch OT.

Or be a sgt in DB get all the overtime you want signed off and then stop by the major house with an envelope every two weeks.

Next admin this needs to be addressed. Enough of the richer get richer start spreading experience around.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Madelyne Amador $166,000???
    A generous $66,000 for the work she does for the city, plus an additional $100,000 yr to keep her mouth shut about what she sees and hears.

Unregistered

Salaries. Joke on us though

So how does a Sgt make 168K???? just curious?[/QUOTE]

You make that when you do Ruiz’ dirty work. Come on…. Everyone on that top list is in favored status. What a F’ing joke….
    I do hope the Feds are looking into this as they say…

Unregistered
    So how does a Sgt make 168K???? just curious?
    You take your test shot, go to the gym, show to work around 12. Then go out with the side piece for dinner while your wife takes care of the kids and the real people do the work. After you take care of daddy major you put for OT. Its easy.

Unregistered

Generous & Kind

Our Chief is so generous and kind. Let’s just thank him for everything he has done.
    Yes he is by allowing the commanders to double dip.
    Llanes don’t do s-h-i-t he is scamming all the time.
    His department is drowning, everyone is exhausted working long hours shift without lunch and he is oblivious to the dispatchers pain.
    Instead of helping out with the work load he rather work “extra duty at his children’s school” while he is on city time. Ring ring ring, 911 is ringing… lines are overflowing and hundreds of calls are being unanswered…. Ring ring ring …. Llanes says I don’t care….

Unregistered

Generous with city money

Llanes doesn’t work, he is lazy as f-u-c-k but one sure thing is that he is very generous with the city’s money.
    He kept a former city employee (also his former 33) on payroll for 14 months while on FMLA., not deducting anything from her banked time. Isn’t he the best ?
    Someone needs to instigate this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12