North port - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: North port

Unregistered
    I’m shocked he didn’t have his seat uniform and arrived by helicopter

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's funny because Todd was just saying the other day how much he hates Carmine.

Unregistered

Disgruntled Grimlins

This thread is so freaking hilarious! All the former disgruntled grimlins are just seething and fuming over Sheriff Marceno's success. Many of us have family outside Florida who contacted us saying they saw our sheriff on national news and we're really impressed with him. This sheriff's success and brilliance is making your grimlins smaller and smaller.

I know it kills you seeing Chief Garrison, one of the golden boys from Lee County, embrace Sheriff Marceno and the two partner up. Chief Garrison has a great reputation as a cop and a smart man. I wouldn't be surprised if he returns to Lee County in a position of rank and maybe even be appointed as sheriff when Sheriff Marceno runs for a higher office.

Unregistered
    Oh believe me if the chopper could make it there without needing to refuel he would have taken it

Unregistered
    This thread is so freaking hilarious! All the former disgruntled grimlins are just seething and fuming over Sheriff Marceno's success. Many of us have family outside Florida who contacted us saying they saw our sheriff on national news and we're really impressed with him. This sheriff's success and brilliance is making your grimlins smaller and smaller.

I know it kills you seeing Chief Garrison, one of the golden boys from Lee County, embrace Sheriff Marceno and the two partner up. Chief Garrison has a great reputation as a cop and a smart man. I wouldn't be surprised if he returns to Lee County in a position of rank and maybe even be appointed as sheriff when Sheriff Marceno runs for a higher office.
    Is this the same Chief Garrison that was live on TV and said we know where Brian is 24/7 and the next day had no idea where he is, the same Chief that was at a conference in Clearwater drinking and only returned home when the media jumped on the case. The same Chief that failed the victims family and now the city is looking to terminate their contract with him.

Unregistered

Ok CNN settle down Jen Psaki. We know you love tiny carminey

Unregistered
    I think the Sheriff was exaggerating a tiny bit. He said the investigators were up to their chest in water and he was there. That has to be false. Because if the average man was up to his chest than the sheriff would be a foot underwater. So he is obviously not being honest in my opinion. Plus the news conference was a tiny bit short.

Unregistered
    His uniform took me back to the uniform of Muammar Qadhdhafi. Lmao. Remember that uniform he wore the gold and white one with all the fake medals and captain crunch shoulder pads? All Carmine needs is a like a staff or a pimp cane. I say get a navy seal crest and pin it on that uniform too. “Needs more flare”(office space)

God. This Sheriff is pure comedy. I pray he makes more public appearances in that uniform. Miss pronouncing words. This is great stuff.

Unregistered
    Your wife has been bragging that Carmine has a horse **** 🐔

Unregistered
    Is this the same Chief Garrison that was live on TV and said we know where Brian is 24/7 and the next day had no idea where he is, the same Chief that was at a conference in Clearwater drinking and only returned home when the media jumped on the case. The same Chief that failed the victims family and now the city is looking to terminate their contract with him.
    The chief didn’t fail the family the crime occurred in another state and the FBI was in charge of the investigation. Also north port government loves him he’ll be chief longer than Carmine will be sheriff

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast