North port - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: North port

Unregistered
    Listen to the press conference he says “jepartize” the comments on wfla youtube feed say it all about how popular he is. Go read em then collect your tears in bottle and use that to rub his little shoulders. “Jeopartize” Im jealous too I wish out sheriff would travel over 100 miles away to miss-pronounce simple words at the world’s largest press conference in history. Get outta her bro!

Unregistered
    No shiz there is at minimum 20k in comments on YouTube clowning your boss, Nuff said. He is popular allright. He is a cute little fella. NEW YAWK! Lmfao. I will troll you forever bitzch ! Bring it I love this game.

Unregistered
    You’ll see how popular he is again in 2024 you worthless POS
    Keep watching The interview over and over you can’t get enough of that guy!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You’ll see how popular he is again in 2024 you worthless POS
    Keep watching The interview over and over you can’t get enough of that guy!
    Ok CNN whatever you say. Lmao!!!

Unregistered
    Just so everyone reading this site is clear. Make your own judgments but it appears that this man is a spokesperson for you know who. Like Jen Psaki and Don Lemon. Look familiar? When the press asks about the economy Jen says “it’s great”! So I have dubbed this gentleman CNN from this point on. Fake news!

Unregistered
    Im going to grease up my hair, shave my arms, put on a track suit, gold chains and my flat newsboy cap then jump in my 1995 IROC Z so i can be more like the sheriff. I love him.

How you feel about that CNN?

Unregistered
    For the life of me I can’t think of anything valid reason the sheriff had to go do a press conference in north port. Anyone?
    Valid reason? I think it was just plain stupidity! Whomever was in charge of the sheriff's agenda should be fired! He obviously listened to some very bad advice! This was an embarrassment to the citizens of Lee County. Our Sheriiff was trying to look like Grady Judd and it backfired big time!! There are reporters making comments about the arrogance of our sheriff trying to overshadow Chief Garrison and grandstand in front of the nation! Wow!! I was there at the press conference and I couldn't believe my eyes! This was too much, everyone knew what he was doing and why he was doing it!! Shame on him!

Unregistered
    Don’t worry about the sheriff he doesn’t need your approval! You are a lifetime loser, just like your dad!

Unregistered
    Don’t worry about the sheriff he doesn’t need your approval! You are a lifetime loser, just like your dad!
    Hmmmmmmm......Could you be one of his advisors??? Pretty arrogant of you to say he doesn't need the approval of the citizens in Lee County? Are you aware that his position is elected? Why didn't the sheriff answer the question that was asked of him? Again....more bad advice!!!!

Unregistered
    Ok CNN we know.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast