The Chief actually said this.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

The Chief actually said this.

He told me and my squad that he has nothing to do with Officer moral. He said we the Rank and File are responsible for moral. I almost fell out of my chair. This man needs a mental health evaluation.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He told me and my squad that he has nothing to do with Officer moral. He said we the Rank and File are responsible for moral. I almost fell out of my chair. This man needs a mental health evaluation.
    If he was talking about morals he is correct.

Unregistered

(And you need a dictionary.)

Unregistered
    He’s is out of touch with the Agency, hell, he’s out of touch with reality. Please retire Chief. We know you read LA. Just go. P L E A S E!

Unregistered
    Leave the Chief alone he still has Dan Oates in his rear view mirror

Unregistered
    this was the meeting this morning 10.21.2021 ... we were told he has said that several times in each squad meeting. The under minimum staffing will eventually get an officer critically injured or killed , it is horrific to absorb that this is well known and well documented and they don't seem to care and they think they can just blame the city manager when an officer is killed from unsafe staffing conditions in area 2. You had all better go to your union leadership and attend the FOP meetings it is embarrassing the FOP is completely compromised and not shouting on the rooftops about it.

Unregistered
    Fjb, frc,fed,

Unregistered
    The Chief that says he has nothing to do with the morale of the department is a poor excuse of a leader. Just like calling squads to the castle to justify his disastrous tenure. #yousuckmario

Unregistered
    If he said this he needs a vote of no confidence. What an irresponsible statement. I respect the rank so I’ll keep what I think he really is if he feels that way.

Unregistered
    Who is the closet office cop who keeps pointing out the grammar errors in each post? Your obviously a do nothing office cop afraid of the street. Your part of the problem.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast