Rat of the week award - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sheriff please I’m a sniveling little cheese eating rat ******* please please get my co-workers in trouble for trivial bullsh!tz. Let the legacy of Jeff smellies be heard loud and clear I am a dirty rat hear me roar!!!!
    Low life deputies displaying tattoos, all of which are trashy, is not trivial. They make our agency look like it is staffed by trashy people. Not Trivial.

Unregistered
    Sheriff Tony, please don't let command staff and supervisors make a mockery of your policies by not enforcing the policy on tattoos. Please ensure that all of them enforce the policy and not just a dedicated few. These tattooed deputies put BSO in a bad light, and therefore you. Theses pathetic tattoos need to be covered as per policy. Don't let deputies show blatant disrespect for you and your policies. If they ignore your policies then they are ignoring you and that would make you look bad. Please don't allow this to happen.
    Oh please....the sheriff himself has made a mockery of the law, policies, humanity itself and you ask him for help? After all of that how does he justify his position and actions. You wonder why we have poor supervision in this place, it starts at the top!!!

Unregistered
    Oh please....the sheriff himself has made a mockery of the law, policies, humanity itself and you ask him for help? After all of that how does he justify his position and actions. You wonder why we have poor supervision in this place, it starts at the top!!!
    So you defend tattooed low life's with trash plastered all over their bodies showing that they are trash?

Unregistered
    So you defend tattooed low life's with trash plastered all over their bodies showing that they are trash?
    I sure do. And by the way when I was hammering your mom she said she loves a man with ink. She just wished her son wasn't such a pu$$y and would get some. Hey her words not mine!!

Unregistered
    I sure do. And by the way when I was hammering your mom she said she loves a man with ink. She just wished her son wasn't such a pu$$y and would get some. Hey her words not mine!!
    Guys, is the rat walking around the airport ???

Unregistered
    Guys, is the rat walking around the airport ???
    Mellies are scumbags!!! Both of them. Don’t be fooled!!!! The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

Unregistered
    Mellies are scumbags!!! Both of them. Don’t be fooled!!!! The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.
    Nah man you got it all wrong Dan is a good guy. But you can smell Jeff coming from a mile away. It’s the smell of betrayal and deceit and it burns the nostrils.!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    You people with tattoos look like shit. Pathetic losers.

Unregistered
    You people with tattoos look like shit. Pathetic losers.
    Ahhhh, the insufferable Jeff smellies, you were miserable and pathetic ten years ago and you still are today. I wonder if the pathetic losers have been caught trying to work from their home like you used to do? Get off you high horse we know you all too well.

Unregistered
    Ahhhh, the insufferable Jeff smellies, you were miserable and pathetic ten years ago and you still are today. I wonder if the pathetic losers have been caught trying to work from their home like you used to do? Get off you high horse we know you all too well.
    This is hilarious because it’s true…

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast