COVID Vaccine - End Discussion
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

COVID Vaccine - End Discussion

Car 1 said drop it. He wants you to get it, but won’t make you. But if you don’t, you should take steps to save the rest of us. But he won’t make you do it. And because he said so, the discussion is over! Maybe the discussion isn’t over because other promises were made and they were not honored? But don’t talk about, Caesar has spoken.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Car 1 said drop it. He wants you to get it, but won’t make you. But if you don’t, you should take steps to save the rest of us. But he won’t make you do it. And because he said so, the discussion is over! Maybe the discussion isn’t over because other promises were made and they were not honored? But don’t talk about, Caesar has spoken.
    Sheriff Gualtieri has promised other things in the past but he reversed himself (he lied). He cannot be trusted under any circumstances.

Unregistered
    You are STUPID

Unregistered
    Promises consistent of no body cam no 12s etc

Unregistered
    "Save the rest of us"??? I thought this vaccine was effective so you should be safe. Quit being such a drama queen

Unregistered
    The CDC acknowledges that the vaccine neither prevents infection nor does it orevent transmission. You want the man, get the man. The fastest vaccine development before this one was four years with measles, and the original measles vaccine was abandoned because data suggested that it was killing people by supressing their immune systems.

If youre that afraid of a shitty cold, no one is stopping you. The vast majority of recorded CDC deaths are people with pre-existing medical conditions like respitory illnesses, morbid obesity, diabetes, or theyre 80+ years old. I fall into none of those categories, have already had COVID, so leave me the hell alone.

Johnson and Johnson has below a 10 percent efficacy rate. The other vaccines are well below 50% and it is dropping month by month. The majority of covid hospitalizations currently are vaccinated patients. It has a 99% + survival rate in the absence of the aforementioned medical conditions.

You should, however, be concerned with the studies showing that regular seasonal illnesses are proving to be more severe post-vaccine freak out. Theyre using the term "Super-cold" for the seasonal cold strains comong out of europe now.

I am grateful that Car 1 is taking the stance he is. I had covid. It sucked for a few days and I was good. If you want the vaccine, go for it. I dont even fault you. But for gods sake lets drop the subject until there is something to actually discuss.

Unregistered
    The CDC acknowledges that the vaccine neither prevents infection nor does it orevent transmission. You want the man, get the man. The fastest vaccine development before this one was four years with measles, and the original measles vaccine was abandoned because data suggested that it was killing people by supressing their immune systems.

If youre that afraid of a shitty cold, no one is stopping you. The vast majority of recorded CDC deaths are people with pre-existing medical conditions like respitory illnesses, morbid obesity, diabetes, or theyre 80+ years old. I fall into none of those categories, have already had COVID, so leave me the hell alone.

Johnson and Johnson has below a 10 percent efficacy rate. The other vaccines are well below 50% and it is dropping month by month. The majority of covid hospitalizations currently are vaccinated patients. It has a 99% + survival rate in the absence of the aforementioned medical conditions.

You should, however, be concerned with the studies showing that regular seasonal illnesses are proving to be more severe post-vaccine freak out. Theyre using the term "Super-cold" for the seasonal cold strains comong out of europe now.

I am grateful that Car 1 is taking the stance he is. I had covid. It sucked for a few days and I was good. If you want the vaccine, go for it. I dont even fault you. But for gods sake lets drop the subject until there is something to actually discuss.
    The medical facts, studies and stats do not support these conspiracy theories. The FDA approved the booster shots today because the vaccines lose some effectiveness after about 6 months. Get educated about COVID and trust your doctor not BS conspiracy theories on social media.

Unregistered
    Why do people give a dam if others get a vax

Unregistered
    I'm sure that those who don't take the vax will have good old uncle Bob's department bullseye on their back, pasted by our caring, loving, friendly and not forget intelligent command staff!

Unregistered
    Even though I got vaccinated on my own I feel I am just as entitled to the $750 as those who held out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast