Aguacate is a Water Aguacate 😂🥲

Unregistered

Aguacate is a Water Aguacate 😂🥲

Can you please stop crying! When asked what was your Biggest regret before coming here you answered not doing your homework. WTF! You mean by that? Is that like the plan of action homework the city manager gave you and you asked your staff to do it? You sir are a fake.
    https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...iring/2580001/

https://youtu.be/fBBWI9D7PvU

Unregistered
    Father: son why didn’t you pass the exam?

Son: I didn’t study.

Father: now do you understand why you failed?

Son: (tears) you seemed predetermined to know I would fail, I must now call 1800 no -fault.

Father: you focking moron

Unregistered
    Mr Art , we tried to warned you if you go back and read the first post when you got here is all there .
    We tried to tell you that you were getting into a pool full of sharks and we tried to tell you what to do but you were so hard headed and with your mentality of my way is the only way came up too strong and look at the consequences now , you associated with all the wrong people just waiting for you to bleed a little bit so they can attack , this is miami things are different here you didn't grow up here and much less involved in this cesspool of mpd . Too late now, we tried to tell you

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mr Art , we tried to warned you if you go back and read the first post when you got here is all there .
    We tried to tell you that you were getting into a pool full of sharks and we tried to tell you what to do but you were so hard headed and with your mentality of my way is the only way came up too strong and look at the consequences now , you associated with all the wrong people just waiting for you to bleed a little bit so they can attack , this is miami things are different here you didn't grow up here and much less involved in this cesspool of mpd . Too late now, we tried to tell you
    Yeap! Now look at all the pain and Embarrassment that has cost you and your family. You will never be a police chief again. We tried to tell u.

Unregistered
    He knew D A M well what he was getting into, he chose his path!

Unregistered
    He knew D A M well what he was getting into, he chose his path!
    This. He was always in trouble. Everywhere. He. Went. He always got himself out of trouble. He thought he could do it again here. Nope!

Unregistered
    Biggest mistake not only mot doing your homework but trusting Ortiz! What were you thinking of? Why would u even listen to that idiot.

Unregistered
    Biggest mistake not only mot doing your homework but trusting Ortiz! What were you thinking of? Why would u even listen to that idiot.
    Same crap in Austin. Trusted Dusterhoff. A total lose cannon.