Potential recruit - Is BSO a good department to work for? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But guys where do you recommend? What agency?
    Get off our page you mutt. Go get a job at Walmart and STFU!

Unregistered
    Your mom’s vagina. Heard there’s always a line of potential applicants waiting for an opening. Try there first and let me know if you need a reference letter.

Unregistered
    Just an FYI none of you are swaying me to not apply. I’m dedicated to becoming an officer and serving my community. Thank you.

Unregistered
    Just an FYI none of you are swaying me to not apply. I’m dedicated to becoming an officer and serving my community. Thank you.
    No one cares whether you apply or not. You sound like a little
    Crybaby anyway. And btw ..not a very smart move posting on here before you apply. Your IP address was obtained and some of us know who you are now. Good luck! You’re going to need it.

Unregistered
    OPA-LOCKA POLICE DEPARTMENT... very progressive agency...you will enjoy your time there.

Unregistered
    No problem. Thank you all for your inputs & for your service. Stay safe.

Unregistered
    If you want a real answer here it is. Go further up the state where the demographics are mostly white and will be that way for years to come. Rationale: black areas are terrible places to work for law enforcement officers. Violent crime is eight times that of the white counterpart areas per Department of Justice statistics. Also, the majority of blacks hate the police. I know this sounds racist - but it is the truth. Go somewhere else such as Collier County, Lee County, Martin County, Indian River County, etc and look for departments (sheriff or municipal.) This is what I wish I had done years ago.

Unregistered
    If you want a real answer here it is. Go further up the state where the demographics are mostly white and will be that way for years to come. Rationale: black areas are terrible places to work for law enforcement officers. Violent crime is eight times that of the white counterpart areas per Department of Justice statistics. Also, the majority of blacks hate the police. I know this sounds racist - but it is the truth. Go somewhere else such as Collier County, Lee County, Martin County, Indian River County, etc and look for departments (sheriff or municipal.) This is what I wish I had done years ago.
    PS - Avoid the US 27 corridor such as Sebring, Lake Placid, Highlands County SO, etc because the pay is terrible. But if you are ok with that they are good places to live.

Unregistered
    BSO or PBSO?

Unregistered
    BSO or PBSO?
    Neither, PBSO isn’t much better these days. Unless you want to be arresting cops for bs. Go to the departments the above poster just listed.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast