SchoolBoard Scam

Unregistered

SchoolBoard Scam

Schoolboard, one of the few places you can get the benefits of a cop without actually being a real cop. Why wouldn’t the lazy ****s join?

Unregistered

Jealous bitter bums and beotches

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Schoolboard, one of the few places you can get the benefits of a cop without actually being a real cop. Why wouldn’t the lazy ****s join?
    Cuz we got tired of banging your wife. So we now we just bang out at work beotch

Unregistered
    Cuz we got tired of banging your wife. So we now we just bang out at work beotch
    What an idiotic response….quit lying to yourself fatty…you know you ain’t banging no one. Go back to taking pictures of your car.

Unregistered

Jealous aren't ya

What an idiotic response….quit lying to yourself fatty…you know you ain’t banging no one. Go back to taking pictures of your car.
    Idiotic response to such a stupid comment. We don't care about any opinions about who's a more police than who. Last I checked my state certification comes from the same source but if you happen to have to bust your rump, afternoon , midnight and shitty gigs, who cares, I'm riding high and easy life 😉 been enjoying the perks since 19 tikkity two and don't care about a mojons opinion. Go bang your wife and complain about school bd police all you want it doesn't change a thing but keep you up at night while I sleep in comfort knowing I'll repeat that every day til I retire.

Unregistered
    Idiotic response to such a stupid comment. We don't care about any opinions about who's a more police than who. Last I checked my state certification comes from the same source but if you happen to have to bust your rump, afternoon , midnight and shitty gigs, who cares, I'm riding high and easy life 😉 been enjoying the perks since 19 tikkity two and don't care about a mojons opinion. Go bang your wife and complain about school bd police all you want it doesn't change a thing but keep you up at night while I sleep in comfort knowing I'll repeat that every day til I retire.
    You enjoy your career, im sure you worked so hard. No one could even compare. Loser

Unregistered

Jealous losers

You enjoy your career, im sure you worked so hard. No one could even compare. Loser
    Wrong it's called work smarter not harder! Lovers have nothing. I live like a knight in shining armor.
    All my financial needs met and then some. With less work. By my book , that's damn gooooood go suck on your wife's tiiiiits now. By by now

Unregistered
    Wrong it's called work smarter not harder! Lovers have nothing. I live like a knight in shining armor.
    All my financial needs met and then some. With less work. By my book , that's damn gooooood go suck on your wife's tiiiiits now. By by now
    Bro if you’ve been here 19 years….good for you.

Why are you on this forum constantly trying to defend yourself??

Taking about banging peoples wives etc….as if that makes you such a man…smh.

PO work is PO work. No one is better than anyone. If you have to constantly bash on another department it just proves that the one bashing is a spiteful hateful person and extremely miserable.

Unregistered

Wahhhhhh

Bro if you’ve been here 19 years….good for you.

Why are you on this forum constantly trying to defend yourself??

Taking about banging peoples wives etc….as if that makes you such a man…smh.

PO work is PO work. No one is better than anyone. If you have to constantly bash on another department it just proves that the one bashing is a spiteful hateful person and extremely miserable.
    Cuz your wife's titties are sagging and your bills are late. Go get a second job cuz school police is the best job so go suck you wife's floppy pussie.

Unregistered
    Cuz your wife's titties are sagging and your bills are late. Go get a second job cuz school police is the best job so go suck you wife's floppy pussie.
    You mean security guard?

Unregistered

Jealous mojones

You mean security guard?
    Yup security guard with all the rights and privileges of certified police and an FRS pension to envy.
    So have fun risking your ass 🥳😜working midnight and afternoons holiday and weekends. While we guards enjoy our weekends holidays, personal days, vacations ha!!