The job keep getting easy

Unregistered

The job keep getting easy

They just keep making the job easier..😃
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/phi...nor-violations

Got to love it...this shade tree stuff is getting better by the day!!!! Just find a shade tree and park. Only respond when you get a call. Return back to the and finish watching your movie.

Unregistered
    Just drive around the area of NW 12 ave. and 62 street , see the people driving like an blatant idiot.. speeding, reckless driving, weaving in and out of traffic at high speeds...certainly makes the job easier to have these type or racial orders in place

Unregistered
    What makes the job, easy and fun. If you work central, is load up you car with the homeless and drop them off in the grove. It used to be downtown, for a while, For some it still is. I can't remember, the officers name. Just about every weekend, he would get all the ho's selling themselves, pack them in the backseat and drive them to the south end. On overlap, I would generally work 60. I would be on SW 8th and see him drive pass, and let the ladies out.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What makes the job, easy and fun. If you work central, is load up you car with the homeless and drop them off in the grove. It used to be downtown, for a while, For some it still is. I can't remember, the officers name. Just about every weekend, he would get all the ho's selling themselves, pack them in the backseat and drive them to the south end. On overlap, I would generally work 60. I would be on SW 8th and see him drive pass, and let the ladies out.
    That was the old relocation program , if you do that now with the body camera you will not only get Rod, fired and arrested for false imprisonment .

Unregistered
    They just keep making the job easier..😃
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/phi...nor-violations

Got to love it...this shade tree stuff is getting better by the day!!!! Just find a shade tree and park. Only respond when you get a call. Return back to the and finish watching your movie.
    Watch Netflix

Unregistered
    Use to load up the wagon drive over the MaCarther and drop off on south point (beach), and in turn the next night the MBPD would reciprocate. Or we would drop them off in Bay Point where the judge who released them in the morning lived. AHH those were the days, good old fashion fun. Many fun nights on C shift. Couldn't wait to get to work. Couldn't believe I was getting paid to have that much fun. The chases, the riots, and the 3-15s when a fight broke out. The feeling that we were doing good. Now a days you are forced not to be proactive and risk everything for what? After doing what I did for over 30 years and knowing what police work use to be like, I would not take the job today. BE SAFE OUT THERE, and find that shady tree or if you are on C shift, a safe parking spot.