Not A Traffic Post

Unregistered

Not A Traffic Post

I saw a marked Expedition parked in front of a Chase bank in N. Lauderdale, Florida. FHP getting desperate doing bank security now.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I saw a marked Expedition parked in front of a Chase bank in N. Lauderdale, Florida. FHP getting desperate doing bank security now.
    Shut up. FHP has been working these sorts of off-duties for years now. Restaurants, movie theaters, banks.. we do it all. In case you forgot, we are law enforcement officers. That trooper was probably at the bank because you and your agency failed to get adequate coverage and FHP bailed you out. Why didn’t you sign up for it? Too tired from those 12s? Poor baby.

Unregistered
    Shut up. FHP has been working these sorts of off-duties for years now. Restaurants, movie theaters, banks.. we do it all. In case you forgot, we are law enforcement officers. That trooper was probably at the bank because you and your agency failed to get adequate coverage and FHP bailed you out. Why didn’t you sign up for it? Too tired from those 12s? Poor baby.
    Idiot. Locals don’t HAVE to work details just to make ends meet, and regularly give them up. 🤣

Unregistered
    Idiot. Locals don’t HAVE to work details just to make ends meet, and regularly give them up. 🤣
    Thank you. I appreciate it. Affords me more money to rent a nice hotel to bang your wife while
    You’re flirting with battered moms on that signal 38 call.

Unregistered
    Thank you. I appreciate it. Affords me more money to rent a nice hotel to bang your wife while
    You’re flirting with battered moms on that signal 38 call.
    Only ones FHP are bangin are either missing teeth or underage. It’s been awhile since the locals have arrested any of us. How about that trooper of the year from Pinellas that was canned. That was tampa motor sergeants cousin if I remember right.

On a serious note, 3 years in and all this 208 is killing me. I shouldn’t make a 2021 trooper salary being 3 years deep. I deserve more for my 2 crashes and 1 traffic stop a day. Working two full time jobs isn’t worth this. I work a Wells Fargo regularly and someone tried stealing the ATM. I had to call the locals as the supervisor laughed when I asked how to handle. Really is sad can’t do anything that doesn’t involve tires.

This hat didn’t blow me up like most troopers and their bellies. Place sucks you in with all the 208 and getting into debt you can’t afford to get out of.

Unregistered
    Are you all adults?
    simply pathetic....
    FHP or local, bad guys don't care, still shoot and kill us..
    too much time on your hands, or just maybe seriously immature..

Unregistered
    Work good / a lot of 208, play the lotto, crypto, find a sugar momma / daddy, or go x49. It’s that simple