Just a note

Thread: Just a note

Unregistered

Just a note

Imagine if that still existed today. Every time an email or promotion goes out people launch attacks here.

Unregistered
    I miss the “just a note.”

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I miss the “just a note.”
    It was nothing but filler back then just imagine now.

Unregistered
    On September 25, 2021 S/A’s in the Miami DO check a dozen circle k’s for nicotine products and cited one store for failure to post a microtone age sign.

Unregistered
    I miss the days of reading how inspectors were praised for seizing 3 bottles of liquor on a 2COP. Some of the pictures added showing those seized bottles on the desk really drove the point home that we could all be better.

Unregistered
    I miss the days of reading how inspectors were praised for seizing 3 bottles of liquor on a 2COP. Some of the pictures added showing those seized bottles on the desk really drove the point home that we could all be better.
    Funny thing is, most of them probably just ignore such violations now. Why bother? Quantity over quality is the clear goal for our bosses.

Unregistered
    Funny thing is, most of them probably just ignore such violations now. Why bother? Quantity over quality is the clear goal for our bosses.
    Yeah, no need for anyone to do good work… just make numbers.

Unregistered
    Funny sh*t. True story... I remember watching the captain go off on the lt for not submitting pics of an ISII seizure for something stupid like 10 packs of non fire safe cigs. The two went at it for 10 minutes. The captain crying that we "had to submit something with photos" or the major would be pi$$ed. What a waste of time and the stupid crap just a note bred. The ISII should have just told the licensee to sh*tcan the cigs, drop a notice, and been done with it.

Unregistered
    Funny sh*t. True story... I remember watching the captain go off on the lt for not submitting pics of an ISII seizure for something stupid like 10 packs of non fire safe cigs. The two went at it for 10 minutes. The captain crying that we "had to submit something with photos" or the major would be pi$$ed. What a waste of time and the stupid crap just a note bred. The ISII should have just told the licensee to sh*tcan the cigs, drop a notice, and been done with it.
    Good riddance to CPC!