Tattoo policy - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Tattoo policy

Unregistered
    Tattoos =Trash 🗑️

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tattoos =Trash 🗑️
    If that were true you would be covered in them Jeff because you are trash.

Unregistered

Painted Clowns 🤡

You walk into a tattoo joint and look at all the crap on the walls. "Gee, I'm suck a low life loser maybe if I put some of this shit all over my body and arms people will think I'm something special and not just a tard." "If I look like a ridiculous walking bizarre comic book I will be something." "Maybe if I get the right ones they won't know that I'm trash raised in a trashy family." Such thoughts - Ain't working you painted clowns. You tattooed morons are an embarrassment to the agency.

Unregistered
    You walk into a tattoo joint and look at all the crap on the walls. "Gee, I'm suck a low life loser maybe if I put some of this shit all over my body and arms people will think I'm something special and not just a tard." "If I look like a ridiculous walking bizarre comic book I will be something." "Maybe if I get the right ones they won't know that I'm trash raised in a trashy family." Such thoughts - Ain't working you painted clowns. You tattooed morons are an embarrassment to the agency.
    Jeff you’re obviously jealous. The jealousy is oozing out of you. Yes that tattooed stud at the gym and is banging the sh!t out of your mermaid wife and you can’t stand it!!!! He’s giving her the big dolphin d!ck Jeff! and you can’t stop jerking off in the men’s bathroom at the airport to those teams stamps. Overcome your fears Jeff and go get a sleeve and take back your mermaid wife!!! You can do it Jeff don’t be afraid!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
    Jeff you’re jealous we all know a tattooed stud is banging the sh!t out of your mermaid wife and you can’t compete with him. Stop beating off to tramp stamps in the airport restrooms or we’re going to report you to bcad!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Hey my tats have symbolism. For instance the upside down tree pissing on a rainbow has meaning for me. The witches head kissing a boat propeller has tons of meaning. The skeleton making love to a bull frog riding on a whale has meaning to me. When you look at my arms you can see it. My next one will be Satan with steering wheels for eyes and a dik for a nose with flames out his ears. See they all have meaning and symbolize my life. I hope you understand now.

Unregistered
    Hey my tats have symbolism. For instance the upside down tree pissing on a rainbow has meaning for me. The witches head kissing a boat propeller has tons of meaning. The skeleton making love to a bull frog riding on a whale has meaning to me. When you look at my arms you can see it. My next one will be Satan with steering wheels for eyes and a dik for a nose with flames out his ears. See they all have meaning and symbolize my life. I hope you understand now.
    Ironically there does seem to be some truth in this satire. My cousin, who comes from a good family, did get some strange tattoos. He explained the meanings of each one. Frankly, I didn't get any of what he was trying to explain. But then again I don't have to. It's his life, to each his own.

Unregistered
    Jail house tattoos are so sexy….

Unregistered

Terds of a stench stink together

Jeff you’re jealous we all know a tattooed stud is banging the sh!t out of your mermaid wife and you can’t compete with him. Stop beating off to tramp stamps in the airport restrooms or we’re going to report you to bcad!!!!!!
    Wtf lmao, this poor guy just needs to understand that the militant style of leadership doesn’t work. Him and D. Franks were both brainwashed by that evil biotch the Greene glob. That’s because they’re both weak minded terds.

Completely worried always looking over their shoulders worried somebody is going to take their spot. No self respecting Lt. wants either of your spots dummies. She was a cancer in I.A. and she was a cancer when she got back to the districts. They were able to hide her away in training for a long time.

If jlaw wanted your spot Franks he would’ve taken it!!!! You big Puzzy. If the girl with the sexy tat at the airport wanted your two inch d!ck Jeff, she would’ve taken it. Goober!

Unregistered
    Funny every time $hit hits the fan they call the boys with the tats to save their ass

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast