Even a Senator hates Art Acevedo

Unregistered

Even a Senator hates Art Acevedo

Unregistered
    Acevedo is yesterday's news; focus on Morales. Can he effectively lead and manage the Miami Police Department as the people the agency serves deserve or not?

Unregistered
    Morales's first and most daunting challenge will be managing Captain Javier Ortiz. Only time will demonstrate whether Morales has the mettle to "supervise" Ortiz.

Unregistered
    Na Acevedo is still news.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Morales's first and most daunting challenge will be managing Captain Javier Ortiz. Only time will demonstrate whether Morales has the mettle to "supervise" Ortiz.
    Morales will NOT, touch or do anything about Ortiz. He's afraid of him and has no balls, to take on a challenge. The one who did, got herself screwed over. I can find no other reason for her demotion but doing what was right and necessary. I get many here, have issues with her. At least be honest and demote her on merit, not cause she (had the balls) to do what so many staff members are afraid to do. Morales will last a year if that. Now he'll be the focus of everyone's back stubbing, so they can move up. He'll do the bidding of city hall, to keep his rank. Oh those that think, they can get rid of Ortiz! Many will drop before he goes, that why everyone is afraid of him.

Unregistered
    He won't touch him , too much dirt on all of them in fact don't be surprised if he gets a promotion . He's untouchable

Unregistered
    Fat Moe. Small pee pee. No nuts.

Unregistered
    Morales will NOT, touch or do anything about Ortiz. He's afraid of him and has no balls, to take on a challenge. The one who did, got herself screwed over. I can find no other reason for her demotion but doing what was right and necessary. I get many here, have issues with her. At least be honest and demote her on merit, not cause she (had the balls) to do what so many staff members are afraid to do. Morales will last a year if that. Now he'll be the focus of everyone's back stubbing, so they can move up. He'll do the bidding of city hall, to keep his rank. Oh those that think, they can get rid of Ortiz! Many will drop before he goes, that why everyone is afraid of him.

No BALLS I concur,Morales is Dog/pony show-smoke & mirrors. Whatever Benefits him, all about him.

Unregistered
    No BALLS I concur,Morales is Dog/pony show-smoke & mirrors. Whatever Benefits him, all about him.
    He has 5 years left on the drop , the average stay for chief is 3 years . what would happen is unknown .If carollo wins he will stay if carollo loses then he's gone