PBA vs. IUPA
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: PBA vs. IUPA

Unregistered

PBA vs. IUPA

Many police agencies in the state of Florida are switching from PBA to IUPA, maybe it is our time at FMPD to make the switch.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Many police agencies in the state of Florida are switching from PBA to IUPA, maybe it is our time at FMPD to make the switch.
    How about LEO AFFAIRS starting a union and we can sign up on here and hold meetings on here because our current president has around 2 meetings a year and is lazy

Unregistered
    How about we get a President that works here so his interests are for us and not political

Unregistered
    How about we get a President that works here so his interests are for us and not political
    Agreed, That's why I signed the IUPA card. With them our executive board is only made up of currently employed officers at FMPD and NO retirees!

Unregistered
    Agreed, That's why I signed the IUPA card. With them our executive board is only made up of currently employed officers at FMPD and NO retirees!
    With IUPA their will be no retirees at the president level or the board as well and the PBA president Sellers is a retiree.

Unregistered

RESEARCH from SARASOTA POLICE

This is what SARASOTA POLICE says about leaving the PBA for IUPA

We pulled out of the Florida PBA 4 years ago, when our members finally realized how inept the PBA was at representing us. We were dealing with a multitude of issues from City Hall, A Police Chief who sought internal affairs cases for anything possible, and repeated losses in our contract negotiations. We sorely needed representation from a strong and dedicated organization, such as IUPA.

IUPA has answered that call, and even exceeded the promising level of expectation that I had in the very beginning. Their dedicated personnel, all the resources that have been provided to us, and record of accomplishment have been truly astounding.

I sincerely hope that all our brother and sister Officers throughout the state switch to IUPA, and I will do anything possible to help them understand how great a decision it was for us to join.

Unregistered

RESEARCH from SARASOTA POLICE on IUPA

This is what SARASOTA POLICE says about leaving the PBA for IUPA

We pulled out of the Florida PBA 4 years ago, when our members finally realized how inept the PBA was at representing us. We were dealing with a multitude of issues from City Hall, A Police Chief who sought internal affairs cases for anything possible, and repeated losses in our contract negotiations. We sorely needed representation from a strong and dedicated organization, such as IUPA.

IUPA has answered that call, and even exceeded the promising level of expectation that I had in the very beginning. Their dedicated personnel, all the resources that have been provided to us, and record of accomplishment have been truly astounding.

I sincerely hope that all our brother and sister Officers throughout the state switch to IUPA, and I will do anything possible to help them understand how great a decision it was for us to join.

Unregistered

Broward sheriff's office on iupa

PBA tried to come back as our union in 2018 but only received 114 votes out of 1387 eligible voters. I hope that answers your question. The link below will take you to the official PERC voting results.

http://perc.myflorida.com/download.a...019_143832.pdf

Unregistered

Bso- pba vs. Iupa results

PBA tried to come back as our union in 2018 but only received 114 votes out of 1387 eligible voters. I hope that answers your question. The link below will take you to the official PERC voting results.

Unregistered

Sarasota police-iupa results

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast